Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters, Ep 28 - "Watch Out for Chickens!"

So it sounds like the new direction is working for them.
More like a "magical boost" from Wizard :rolleyes2:
Yeah I suspect the boost is entirely down to the new Rider show starting right after it....and that's the entire point! Decade was a short show specifically to move the start/end dates so that the new viewers tuning in to check out a new series in one franchise would give the other a mid-season boost. This proves that Toei's thinking works. The producers also took advantage of that boost by using this episode to debut some of the new changes, and (in my opinion) by having a strong episode, to hopefully keep some of those people who hadn't previously tuned in. Then in 20 weeks they will return the favour by having the debut of the next sentai give Wizard a mid-season boost.
The OP honestly kind of creeps me out, lol it's nowhere near as clean as the last one, everybody's high fiving and whatnot and the characters seem limited to one area. It just seems to obvious as to what they were trying to do. It's more funny than anything.
The bit I took a while to get used to was the 'gun-cam" POV shots. They were a bit weird. As for high-fiving the buddyroids, well it's part of the new, energetic sequence they were going for. Honestly, I watched that OP, then went back to some of the previous series ones, and it does feel like something new. But at the same time it throws some of the more traditional elements back in, like having them shout the team name once again.

Welcome
Everyone knows that Kamen Rider takes the spotlight.Sentai doesn't really matter all that much.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Everyone knows that Kamen Rider takes the spotlight.Sentai doesn't really matter all that much.

Stag_Buster.jpg

J would like to have a word with you

Red DS Ranger!
I think you're rather biased here by your love of the show. Go-Busters has been fun, but it's not as massively ground-breaking as you seem to think. Also, "unique" and "unexpected" =/= good

I could be slightly biased, but I don't think I ever said anything about the show being ground-breaking as you're implying. Also, "unique" and "unexpected" doesn't always equal bad either. Most of the changes that Go-Busters has done whether how "ground-breaking" or minimal they are, are ones that have been pretty good story telling wise and they work.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I could be slightly biased, but I don't think I ever said anything about the show being ground-breaking as you're implying. Also, "unique" and "unexpected" doesn't always equal bad either. Most of the changes that Go-Busters has done whether how "ground-breaking" or minimal they are, are ones that have been pretty good story telling wise and they work.

I know that plenty of people didn't like the pacing or characters, but for me it's been fun, even the filler episodes. I guess we don't know how close it is to the original plan for the show (e.g. the abandoned plot involving Enter's Megazord design) but at least it's tried some things, whether or not Toei wants to keep them

Aaaaand they have J. He's all about being ground-breaking, unexpected, and unique.

Although he did try to destroy all those building last episode...

So.... did I miss something? Seemed like they were questioning where the avatars are getting their forms. Where's Escape getting hers and what's the connection with Hiromu's sister and Gog and Magog? :sly:

I didn't miss anything did I?

Cosplay Rider
So.... did I miss something? Seemed like they were questioning where the avatars are getting their forms. Where's Escape getting hers and what's the connection with Hiromu's sister and Gog and Magog? :sly:

I didn't miss anything did I?

Nah I think theyre trying to hint at the people being used my messiah are the people trapped in hyperspace. we can all guess that was no cowinkydink

I have to say I think were finally getting to the meaty part of the show. these next few episodes wont be ones anybody should miss.