Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters, Ep 28 - "Watch Out for Chickens!"

More J in the op!

J saved them by pouring water on the mooks!

J saved them by using Buster Hercules!

J DANCING!!!!!

I LOVE RETOOLS!!!!!!!!!!

I liked him when he wasn't a god
When Rika showed Hiromu the storybook, the two animals (couldn't tell what they were) were named Gog and Magog, and she said something about their mother. I'm reserving opinion until I can see the scene in English and hear exactly what was said, as well as what Jin said in the scene after that.

Hmm, interesting!

[HIDE]What would that make Enter? According to spoilers/pre-release summaries, next week's episode involves Hiromu's father sending a message from hyperspace. So if Escape is Hiromu's mother, Enter doesn't seem to be Hiromu's father, unless they're simply the models for the avatar and not the avatar itself. Enter is technically Escape's "brother" ...[/HIDE]

I don't do sense
Apparently Go-Busters' idea of retool is "Kick Kobayashi so that the plot starts going". Alrighty!

The Meteor has landed
When Rika showed Hiromu the storybook, the two animals (couldn't tell what they were) were named Gog and Magog, and she said something about their mother.

She said that their mother used to read the story to them when they were little. As well it was her favorite to read to them.

Ah, the powers of retools.

Hmm, interesting!

[HIDE]What would that make Enter? According to spoilers/pre-release summaries, next week's episode involves Hiromu's father sending a message from hyperspace. So if Escape is Hiromu's mother, Enter doesn't seem to be Hiromu's father, unless they're simply the models for the avatar and not the avatar itself. Enter is technically Escape's "brother" ...[/HIDE]

Enter is Yoko's mother.

The episode was fun and the plot is actually moving now! It was kind of odd to see a Metaroid just randomly attacking people in a park though... (well, I know it was part of an operation, but still they could have chosen a more believable target...)

Anyway, they did drop the Neo AD and Enetron explanations from the new opening, using just an instrumental theme there.

Episode 28; AT LAST; THE PLOT SEEMS TO BEGIN ; we are shown stuff happening in hyperspace with Messiah and Enter; the fact that Escape's guns are named after characters from Hiromu's mom story dogs is a mystery that can be interesting to understand; and next week, a BIG FIGHT between the heroes and the Vaglass; for the first time, I REALLY look forward Go-Busters's next episode; even if episode 28 was mostly filler, it introduced nicely the plot for the next episodes :) .

BLT Mode
Amazing episode :anime:
The new opening is great
Sprayzoid switching everyone buddies was hilarious XD