Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters, Ep 28 - "Watch Out for Chickens!"

Aoi Kurenai

Mad Skillz
w96Sn.jpg

Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters episode 28
Watch Out for Chickens!
Writer: Yasuko Kobayashi

While attending an awards ceremony for Rika, Sprayloid attacks, causing everyone to change their appearances to each other.

This episode also sees the start of a new opening theme, the first for any Sentai ever.

Preview: http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/go-bus/contents/Next/cur/

Aoi Kurenai

Mad Skillz
That new opening was...interesting. The visual sequence itself looks really rushed together, but it's a lot more energetic than the first.

NateRiver

Welcome
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGl5mCG2sU4"]Tokumei Sentai Gobusters Opening 2 - YouTube[/ame]

I love how in the opening, while everyone's making an emotional face and looking up, you just see J just having no emotion.

FieryRed

Minato Ascending
Tokumei Sentai Gobusters Opening 2 - YouTube

I love how in the opening, while everyone's making an emotional face and looking up, you just see J just having no emotion.

Well, the pro is that the OP seems to be more lively than the first one, although the song is still inferior than the original. But the con is that they still don't have Escape, and it's just more of the same old footages. I wonder if the ED will be changed, as well.

lazycoconut

I liked him when he wasn't a god
So, um...

[hide]Escape is Hiromu's mother? Who wants to take bets on that one?[/hide]

What makes you think of that?

LOVING Enter in this episode and the whole look of next week. My perfect little soldier!Enter and soldier!Escape let me love you two forever. Also really happy that Masato and J get to dance in the ED now.

Dessa

Fangtaku
I like the new ED sequence.

And would people be interested in an edit of the new OP sequence with the old song?

Dessa

Fangtaku
What makes you think of that?

When Rika showed Hiromu the storybook, the two animals (couldn't tell what they were) were named Gog and Magog, and she said something about their mother. I'm reserving opinion until I can see the scene in English and hear exactly what was said, as well as what Jin said in the scene after that.

More J in the op!

J saved them by pouring water on the mooks!

J saved them by using Buster Hercules!

J DANCING!!!!!

I LOVE RETOOLS!!!!!!!!!!

lazycoconut

I liked him when he wasn't a god
When Rika showed Hiromu the storybook, the two animals (couldn't tell what they were) were named Gog and Magog, and she said something about their mother. I'm reserving opinion until I can see the scene in English and hear exactly what was said, as well as what Jin said in the scene after that.

Hmm, interesting!

[HIDE]What would that make Enter? According to spoilers/pre-release summaries, next week's episode involves Hiromu's father sending a message from hyperspace. So if Escape is Hiromu's mother, Enter doesn't seem to be Hiromu's father, unless they're simply the models for the avatar and not the avatar itself. Enter is technically Escape's "brother" ...[/HIDE]

Frumix

I don't do sense
Apparently Go-Busters' idea of retool is "Kick Kobayashi so that the plot starts going". Alrighty!

Savior Den-o

The Meteor has landed
When Rika showed Hiromu the storybook, the two animals (couldn't tell what they were) were named Gog and Magog, and she said something about their mother.

She said that their mother used to read the story to them when they were little. As well it was her favorite to read to them.

Ah, the powers of retools.

Hmm, interesting!

[HIDE]What would that make Enter? According to spoilers/pre-release summaries, next week's episode involves Hiromu's father sending a message from hyperspace. So if Escape is Hiromu's mother, Enter doesn't seem to be Hiromu's father, unless they're simply the models for the avatar and not the avatar itself. Enter is technically Escape's "brother" ...[/HIDE]

Enter is Yoko's mother.

NeonZ

The episode was fun and the plot is actually moving now! It was kind of odd to see a Metaroid just randomly attacking people in a park though... (well, I know it was part of an operation, but still they could have chosen a more believable target...)

Anyway, they did drop the Neo AD and Enetron explanations from the new opening, using just an instrumental theme there.

Episode 28; AT LAST; THE PLOT SEEMS TO BEGIN ; we are shown stuff happening in hyperspace with Messiah and Enter; the fact that Escape's guns are named after characters from Hiromu's mom story dogs is a mystery that can be interesting to understand; and next week, a BIG FIGHT between the heroes and the Vaglass; for the first time, I REALLY look forward Go-Busters's next episode; even if episode 28 was mostly filler, it introduced nicely the plot for the next episodes :) .

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?