Toku Villain Showdown: Shadow Moon vs. Black Beet vs. Kamen Rider Ouja vs. Dark Zagi

Continuing the Creddie legacy
I go with Black Beet!

Black Beet pawns them all!

"Jakou!"

And wait... who's Dark Zagi? never heard of him.

Last edited:
Eye See You
bb4ph4.jpg

Black Beet all the way. None of the others are even a threat to him.

Arnold, Dark Zagi is the main Evil Ultra from Ultraman Nexus.

Ouja would get owned by the other three. >_>

I'm tempted to put Shadow Moon, but Dark Zagi was so beastly. I didn't see him coming at all.

Mr. Kamen Rider
I was going to say that Zagi would just like, step on the others, but then I remembered that Shadow Moon could grow giant as well, if you count that one time. Then again, Ouja has that whole "portable blackhole" attack with Genocider, but Black Beet would probably just stab/shoot Ouja in the face while he was wasting time talking about being agitated and rolling his neck and all that. Cuz that's how Black Beet rolls.

I'm sure the whole universe getting destroyed has to fit in there somewhere.

Continuing the Creddie legacy
I was going to say that Zagi would just like, step on the others, but then I remembered that Shadow Moon could grow giant as well, if you count that one time. Then again, Ouja has that whole "portable blackhole" attack with Genocider, but Black Beet would probably just stab/shoot Ouja in the face while he was wasting time talking about being agitated and rolling his neck and all that. Cuz that's how Black Beet rolls.

I can see it now. XD

[HIDE]Zagi: I will step on all of you!

Shadow Moon: Not so fast, evil Ultra!
Shadow Moon grows and they wrestle but Shadow Moon slashes Zagi with that sword he carries, which makes Zagi howl in pain. and then...

Ouja: ahh... Why would I waste time with all of you? My monster will suck you all.
Ouja uses his "Ultimate Final Vent" with Genocider and it sucks everything. but Black Beet loks a bit confident... and a bit annoyed.

Black Beet: You!

Ouja: Who? Me?

Black Beet: Yes, You. You annoy me. Eat my Jamming Magnum!
Black Beet types 666 and enters it. then he shoots Ouja in the rider buckle and he falls in the pit and also shoots Zagi and Shadow Moon with it and they fall in the pit. he then shoots the hole and it explodes.

Black Beet: Now I am the baddest of the baddest! HAHAHAHA!!! now to get rid of Blue Beet...
afterwards he leaves.[/HIDE]

Last edited: