Commander Of The Fizzy Pop!!!
ok toku/musical lovers, ive decided to make the ultimate fan wank...Toku!: the musical...but as apposed to me writing it myself, we as the community write it!

so here is how it works.

this week we make a character list. it can be from any toku (usa or japan)

all suggestions are welcome =)

exactly one week from now, April 25nd 2011, at 23:00 GBT london time, i will post what the next weeks task shall be =).

so an example for this week is...

heroes:
Main story hero: kamen rider Joker
main sidekick: shinken gold
hero love interest? (if you want) Cutie Honey
bad ass/tortured hero: Accel
love interests pal: sailor Moon

Villains
main antagonist: lord Z
Evil Minions:
Weather dopant
Ecliptor
mmpr green (evil Tommy)
Ankh

and suporting cast
Zyurangers
momo-tachi
goseigers

again thats just an example. if you want to add a few lines of what your ideal plot would be, feel free, i will look through them all and ill announce which one im running with next week.

ultimately, i am to have a full working script which i will make available for download, and i will credit the work to the HJU members. =) have fun guys!

Welcome
Heroes:
Kogami

Villains:
Grocery Store Owner

Supporting cast:
Satonaka
Gotou.
Date

Some lines:

"Don't take the icing away!"

The Emperor of the Last Empire
Heroes:
Main hero: Eiji Hino/OOO
Sidekick: Shotaro Hidari/W
Hero love interest: Ahim de Famille/Gokai Pink(?)
Bad ass: Akira Date/Birth, Terui Ryu/Accel
Love interest pal: Luca Millfy/Gokai Yellow(??)

Villains:
Kazari
Uva
Wailes Gills
L-Ankh
Maki

Supporting cast:
Kougami
Gotou
Captain Marvelous/Gokai Red
Doc/Gokai Green
Ankh

Lines:
"This is my pants..."

Heroes:
Musashi03
MetalSymphony
Gekidan
DrPepper

Villains:
ClimaxHeroDen-O

Supporting Cast:
Syer1001
NateRiver
Jacky
Dami-chan

Lines:
"The life of HJUers"

ok toku/musical lovers, ive decided to make the ultimate fan wank...Toku!: the musical...but as apposed to me writing it myself, we as the community write it

so here is how it works.

this week we make a character list. it can be from any toku (usa and japan)

all sugestions are welcome =)

exactly one week from now, april 22nd 2011, at 23:00 GBT london time, i will post what the next weeks task.

so an example for this week is...

heroes:
Main story hero: kamen rider Joker
main sidekick: shinken gold
hero love interest? (if you want) Cutie Honey
bad ass/tortured hero: Accel
love interests pal: sailor Moon

Villains
main antagonist: lord Z
Evil Minions:
Weather dopant
Ecliptor
mmpr green (evil Tommy)
Ankh

and suporting cast
Zyurangers
momo-tachi
goseigers

again thats just an example. if you want to add a few lines of what your ideal plot would be, feel free, i will look through them all and ill announce which one im running with next week.

ultimately, i am to have a full wprking script which i will make available for download, and i will credit the work to the HJU members. =) have fun guys!

Here's my ideal pitch for Tokusatsu! The Musical:

HEROES

-Intrepid hero reporter
-Pretty girl photographer
-Awkward comedy relief
-Reclusive scientist (ie. Serizawa from Godzilla)
-Monster expert
-Military general

SUPERHEROES (can be extension of above heroes)

-Cyborg action hero
-Giant superhero
-Young superhero team

VILLAINS

-Mad Scientist
-Aliens bent on conquering the world

MONSTERS

-Dinosaur/reptile type (ie Godzilla, Gamera, etc.)
-Insect type (ie Mothra)
-Abstract alien monster (Gigan, etc.)

MECHA

-Military vehicles
-Superjet
-Maser Cannon
-Giant Robot (can be piloted by young superhero team)
-UFOs/alien craft

SUMMARY

First, in the opening number, the heroes witness a mysterious incident, usually caused by the villain. Can be aliens, or a mad scientist, or both. They sent a monster (that can be the abstract alien monster) to smash all obstacles. But this awakens another monster (who'll be an antihero, much like Godzilla). Upset by all this, the military general decides something must be done! With the help of a monster expert (usually an old scientist), the heroes try to solve the mystery of the villains. The military dispatches all of its basic artillery (including a Maser Cannon) to fight the evil monster, who destroys them. Then, the good monster shows up to try to fight with the evil monster, but loses for now. Desperate, the reclusive scientist invents the powerful weapons that'll be used by the heroes. (You can either create a separate group of superheroes for the basic heroes to observe, OR... you can have some of the basic characters become the superheroes themselves!) This sets the stage for Act II.

In Act II, the superhero team can track down and fight the aliens/mad scientist and fight them. But, you have the giant evil monster to worry about! So, the heroes hurriedly board their giant super-robot! Then, a giant superhero will also enter the fray (perhaps maybe the reclusive scientist will become the giant hero), and so does the aforementioned good monster looking for revenge. The battle is hard, but eventually, the good guys win.

And obviously, the heroes can all join in for the big finale!

Hopefully, this pitch is good enough for your musical. :)

sorry its a few days late guys, Collage work has been on my ass..=(

this weeks topic is INTRO SONG! what song will the cast sing for the opening. now this can be ANYSONG IN THE HISTORY OF TIME! or you can write your own.

also, due to not an aweful lot of responses last week, am keeping the character list open for another week. so you guys that have already posted, just leave the song and which charecter would sing which part in in it.
=)

any new guys joining in, feel free to do your character list first, and beneath your opening song and a brief synopsis of youre plot.

on a side note, ive just been given a green light in my collage to hold a fundraiser for the Japan Relief effort, so the hope is an extract of this musical will be used in front of a live audiance.
=) every penny of ticket sales will go to the Japenesse red cross and i will have someone record the event and post it on youtube for you all to see.

thank you guys for your help. =) keep up the great work, loved the stuff coming out last week

Heroes:
Main hero: Eiji Hino/OOO
Sidekick: Shotaro Hidari/W
Hero love interest: Ahim de Famille/Gokai Pink(?)
Bad ass: Akira Date/Birth, Terui Ryu/Accel
Love interest pal: Luca Millfy/Gokai Yellow(??)

Villains:
Kazari
Uva
Wailes Gills
L-Ankh
Maki

Supporting cast:
Kougami
Gotou
Captain Marvelous/Gokai Red
Doc/Gokai Green
Ankh

Lines:
"This is my pants..."

Heroes:
Musashi03
MetalSymphony
Gekidan
DrPepper

Villains:
ClimaxHeroDen-O

Supporting Cast:
Syer1001
NateRiver
Jacky
Dami-chan

Lines:
"The life of HJUers"

lmao! loving it! out of curiosity, why is climaxheroden-o the villian? ;-P

The Emperor of the Last Empire
lmao! loving it! out of curiosity, why is climaxheroden-o the villian? ;-P

wait, you didn't know? i'm not tryng to be mean, but he is the most hated forumer here. and whenever he and musashi arguing, the threads they are on will always full of their 'conversation'.

i don't hate him at all, so that's why i'm in the supporting cast...

wait, you didn't know? i'm not tryng to be mean, but he is the most hated forumer here. and whenever he and musashi arguing, the threads they are on will always full of their 'conversation'.

i don't hate him at all, so that's why i'm in the supporting cast...

Lol, i dont know any of that =P am still a noob to the forums...but ill keep my eye out...i guess i should say thanks for the warning XD