It's tradition. First, the suit appears in magazine scans and the majority of us dislike that suit. But then when the show happens, we all grown to love that suit.

I just wanna your guys' opinions of what suits never won you over, even after their show is done. You can include monster suits if you want.

For me:
Den-O's Sword form. I'm sorry, those eyes are just too huge, which is weird cause I like NEW Den-O's Strike form.

The Mask forms of Kabuto Riders. I just didn't like them. Not a good gimmick.

Ryuki's normal and final form. I've only seen about 12 episodes of Ryuki and some clips of his survive form. I could never get into the designs.

Kiva's Emperor Form. I'm sorry, I found the suit to be ugly. And it didn't help that Kiva only used this form for most of the show. I like Dark Kiva though.

And I'm probably gonna get hate for this, but I really dislike the Garo suit. Well, what I don't like is the wolf helmet. I don't know how to explain this, but I don't like that sight of it. I like that rest of the suit though, especially the scenes when Kouga wears the suit:castlerock: The Garo suit really sticks out, especially since most of Garo's fights are at night. Not pleasing for my eyes. Whenever I re-watch Garo, I only watch the out-of-suit fights.

EDIT: Forgot to add DiEnd's suit lol

Last edited:
Lurker
Decade Complete form and Diend Complete form, their normal rider suits I was fine with but the complete forms were hideous

When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men
Decade, to this day, it still makes me cringe just looking at it

Decade Complete is even worse ( I mean were they really even trying with the look of it?!)

Surprisingly, I really enjoy DiEnd's suit for some reason

I'm also not too fond of Ryuki Survive

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
I am never fond of DiEnd's Final Form Suit because it was just cards added to normal DiEnd Suit
The Decade Final Form was better because they even added different variation of color in it that matched the cards that made it better than DiEnd's Final Form

Battle Fever J, Change Mermaid and Phoenix (I still can't tell which is which), Decade, Fourze...

Budou though
gobuster's suits. it looks so wrong. past sentai before them wore spandex but they wear some kind of leather?

Decade Complete, Diend Complete, Kuuga Ultimate Rising Form, V1 System, OOO, Birth, Fourze, Janperson, B-Fighter Kabuto (all seven of them), Titanium Ranger

Altair
Dekaranger suits just look ugly to me. But I'm not too fond of Dekaranger in the first place...