Hiya all, I'm new on the forum (I came for the fansubs, but stayed for everything else - it's a pretty good forum beside the fansubs :) )

I'm about to write an article on the history of tokusatsu and sentai films / shows and I was wondering if anybody knows any english or german language reference books or articles regarding the history of the genres?

I'm inside you...
Hiya all, I'm new on the forum (I came for the fansubs, but stayed for everything else - it's a pretty good forum beside the fansubs :) )

I'm about to write an article on the history of tokusatsu and sentai films / shows and I was wondering if anybody knows any english or german language reference books or articles regarding the history of the genres?

i'm not sure if there is a book, but wikipedia has a background on toku.

There's not all that many in English , German I have no clue heh. Might want to peruse these possibly - Eiji Tsuburaya: Master of Monsters: Defending the Earth with Ultraman and Godzilla , Mushroom Clouds and Mushroom Men: The Fantastic Cinema of Ishiro Honda , A Critical History and Filmography of Toho's Godzilla® Series ,