I have a few questions, relating to Kamen Rider mangas, though if anyone wants to ask about other Toku manga feel free.

In the Kamen Rider Manga by Ishinomori, how exactly does Hongo come back to life?

Is the chapter of the Ishinomori manga about Amazon basically a retelling of the whole series?

Does the Black 07 chapter in the ZO manga fit better with the manga or tv versions of BLACK?

So EVE/Gaia is kind of a sequel to the original manga, but with the later riders as well, and at least an allusion to Smart Brain on his bike. Now I understand he appears in the kaijin form of Gaiaborg for most of the story before becoming Gaia, but does Gaiaborg's appearance change at all?

What exactly is Card Warrior? Is it actually a manga or just these little things involving card monsters that attach to little rider figures?

And finally Spirits:
My information on Spirits is limited to the point were ZX and Skyrider are just about to start fighting Neo-Shocker, and I think I know which riders fight which organisations during these battles, thanks to the japanese wikipedia, but who fights Delza Army?
When does JUDO first appear outside of his prison, where he uses that Susanoo form and the forms of all the riders sans Riderman? Is it just at the end?
Apparently the friend who was the reason Shigeru became Stronger shows up as a Black Satan Kikaijin, can anyone elaborate on this appearance? Also apparently Mole appears among Geddon forces with no memory of Amazon?
I also think I read that Emporer Zero (The real one) somehow fuses himself with Amazon. Is tis true?

Any help massively appreciated.

Mr. Kamen Rider
In the Kamen Rider Manga by Ishinomori, how exactly does Hongo come back to life?

Brain in an android body. It's not as out-of-left-field as it might sound because the comic did establish that brain-in-a-jar Hongô had telepathic abilities... okay it is pretty strange. I've never really gotten that except that I think this technically predates (or is at least contemporary to) Hakaider, since the Ishinomori comic didn't run as long as the show.

Is the chapter of the Ishinomori manga about Amazon basically a retelling of the whole series?

Ishinomori did a whole Amazon manga, though it's less well-known than the other artists' versions. It's a retelling of the whole series pretty much, in condensed form.

Does the Black 07 chapter in the ZO manga fit better with the manga or tv versions of BLACK?

Probably the manga, though given it's by a different artist than Ishinomori he draws Minami as looking more like Kurata, and the BLACK design feels a little closer to the show.

So EVE/Gaia is kind of a sequel to the original manga, but with the later riders as well, and at least an allusion to Smart Brain on his bike. Now I understand he appears in the kaijin form of Gaiaborg for most of the story before becoming Gaia, but does Gaiaborg's appearance change at all?

Yup, he gets a more Riderish appearance by the very end.

What exactly is Card Warrior? Is it actually a manga or just these little things involving card monsters that attach to little rider figures?

Both. There were the toys and a comic version also featuring designs for characters who never made it to the toyline.

My information on Spirits is limited to the point were ZX and Skyrider are just about to start fighting Neo-Shocker, and I think I know which riders fight which organisations during these battles, thanks to the japanese wikipedia, but who fights Delza Army?

So far they only showed up to fight the Double Riders, but I'm a few chapters behind Japan so I don't know if they've appeared since. I don't think Stronger has fought any of them yet except General Shadow and Hebi-Onna.

When does JUDO first appear outside of his prison, where he uses that Susanoo form and the forms of all the riders sans Riderman? Is it just at the end?

The collected volume 13, right in the middle of the X-Rider vs. GOD stuff.

Apparently the friend who was the reason Shigeru became Stronger shows up as a Black Satan Kikaijin, can anyone elaborate on this appearance?

That was always part of the back story of Stronger, which they get into more. His friend was a failed Black Satan cyborg called Spark, who turns out to be alive (sort of ) in Spirits. Spark is based on an unused Stronger design, IIRC.

Also apparently Mole appears among Geddon forces with no memory of Amazon?
I also think I read that Emporer Zero (The real one) somehow fuses himself with Amazon. Is tis true?

Mogura appears along with everybody else, and Zero fuses with Amazon's detached arm to become the Amazonized Zero. It's a bit of a long story.

Thanks Igadevil, just a few additional enquiries if you (or anyone else) don't mind.

Brain in an android body. It's not as out-of-left-field as it might sound because the comic did establish that brain-in-a-jar Hongô had telepathic abilities... okay it is pretty strange. I've never really gotten that except that I think this technically predates (or is at least contemporary to) Hakaider, since the Ishinomori comic didn't run as long as the show.
Oh okay, I probably just didn't realise this in the Manga cause I can't read japanese. Isn't there some manga exclusive villain called Big Machine? What exactly does he do?

[quote/]Probably the manga, though given it's by a different artist than Ishinomori he draws Minami as looking more like Kurata, and the BLACK design feels a little closer to the show.[/quote]

Ok that makes sense, It's like in Batman: Arkam Asylum where it follows the comics, but you've got the animated universe voices and some designs wich are mixtures from various sources I guess.

Yup, he gets a more Riderish appearance by the very end.

I'm not sure if you've understood me, or maybe I haven't understood you, but I mean is it just one change at the end or a gradual change as the series progresses?

Both. There were the toys and a comic version also featuring designs for characters who never made it to the toyline.

Can you offer anyting on the story?

That was always part of the back story of Stronger, which they get into more. His friend was a failed Black Satan cyborg called Spark, who turns out to be alive (sort of ) in Spirits. Spark is based on an unused Stronger design, IIRC.

I knew about the friend being killed part already, though I didn't realise he was an experimental Kaijin until very recently. Do you mean unused design for a kaijin or what Stronger might have looked like? And sort of alive? can you elaborate?

Mogura appears along with everybody else

Does he get his memory back, or does Amazon get reluctant to fight him or anything like that?

So far they only showed up to fight the Double Riders, but I'm a few chapters behind Japan so I don't know if they've appeared since. I don't think Stronger has fought any of them yet except General Shadow and Hebi-Onna.

I'm just going to list each organisation and who I understand to have fought them, and ask for any additional information for each.
Shocker: Ichigo
Gel-Shocker: Nigo, ZX
Destron: V3, Riderman, ZX, Tachibana
GOD: X-Rider, Taki
Geddon: Amazon
Garanda Empire: Amazon, ZX, Taki
Black Satan: Stronger
Delza Army: Double Riders
Neo-Shocker: Skyrider, ZX, Some kid who's name I don't remember
Dogma Kingdom: Super-1, ZX
Jin Dogma: Super-1, ZX
I don't think the last two are right, but I got the impression that ZX and Super-1 fought both Dogma's at once.

Mr. Kamen Rider
Oh okay, I probably just didn't realise this in the Manga cause I can't read japanese. Isn't there some manga exclusive villain called Big Machine? What exactly does he do?

He is basically the Leader of Shocker.

I'm not sure if you've understood me, or maybe I haven't understood you, but I mean is it just one change at the end or a gradual change as the series progresses?

It's kind of both... you really have to read the story to understand. But if we're talking a purely physical change, that's not until the end.

Can you offer anyting on the story?

There's not much to it. Riders fight each other and it's all very silly.

I knew about the friend being killed part already, though I didn't realise he was an experimental Kaijin until very recently. Do you mean unused design for a kaijin or what Stronger might have looked like?

It is an unused design from when they made the show.

Does he get his memory back, or does Amazon get reluctant to fight him or anything like that?

I don't remember but I think he's gotten his memory back by now and joined with Masahiko (now grown-up) and the S.P.I.R.I.T.S. guys