Toku Heroes vs Horror Film Monsters

Which toku heroes has the power to destroy and save the world from all horror film monsters?

Like Freddy, Jason, the doll and all those other psychopaths!

(Did a redo, you can take this one down too)

Last edited:
Toku Heroes vs Horror Film Monsters

Which toku heroes has the power to destroy and save the world from all horror film monsters?

(Note: this is a redo)

Take down this one.

Last edited:

With these heroes, they'll send those devils' butts straight back to hell permanently.

(Note: this is a redo)

Last edited:
I liked him when he wasn't a god
I guess the Riders should take on the knife-wielding psychos like Michael Myers, all the killers from Scream, etc. All that armour will protect them, and they can just Rider Kick the bad guy into oblivion

Welcome
I made a thread where I pit Fourze w/ Chainsaw Module VS Leatherface.No votes for Leatherface.
Toku heroes would win.Especially the newer ones with all their powers, forms, and weapons.Seriously, W can even beat things up in his dreams so Freddy Krueger can't do crap to W.

Super Sentai have a fair chance too.

And Ultraman?THEY GROW TO BE THE SIZE OF SKYSCRAPERS.

If the Kamen Riders beaten Chucky, they'd destroy his soul and will no longer exist permanently!

Hopefully free Andy of his guilt and be innocent.

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
3 duplicate threads? :eyebrow:

THREAD MERGING POWERS, ACTIVATE.

Seriously dude, next time, just use the report function and/or ask a staff member to edit/fix whatever mistakes you made.