It says in intro that it's Grown Ups in Spandex. What the **** does it matter who made them? I'm not taking credit for it nor am I trying to sell or trade it. Relax dude it's bullshit like this why I stopped using this site for over a year! Again.......all I said was I have a new set of Liveman! My old set was good this one is better! I don't see why the **** it matters where it came from. I you have a problem PM me!

Twitter - @MisturYellow
I think they were trying just to figure out where the subs were from is all because there hasn't been any heard of except GUIS.

I think they were trying just to figure out where the subs were from is all because there hasn't been any heard of except GUIS.

If that is all it is then sorry for the tone. I just had memories of a few douchebags condemning people for not dropping 100+ bucks for 4 episode R2 discs when you could buy a whole HK set for 1/5 the price. Some members on here get way too preachy!

Twitter - @MisturYellow
Yeahh..there's still some of that but since there's no Media Matrix here anymore they might keep quieter. Props on your collection, man btw.

Sorry but...
Somebody sold you fansubs?
Kinda shocked that it are our subs XD

Can you tell us where you got it from?

NO there was no purchasing of any fan-subs! That would be a dick move on the part of whoever sold it!
We were talking new acquisitions, like many I'm always updating, adding to and improving my collection. I was talking about a new set I added/upgraded and I believe there was some confusion.
I have no clue what the media matrix was but seems like people are pissed that's it's gone!

Twitter - @MisturYellow
The media matrix was the hub for all the downloads for things in this forum. And yeah, there was just some confusion about adding sets. He likely burned the Liveman subs to a DVD for his personal collection, that's all.