I just got away from here for awhile. Well over a year. Anyway You can always talk to me on FBOOK.

Probably 70-30 Official-Hk. It doesn't make a huge difference to Me. QUALITY is what matters most to me. I've been collecting since the VHS days so I always want the highest pic quality possible. I'm not a Nazi that says if you buy HK or Download eps that you're a piece of **** and killing the Toku industry.

I'm not sure a subbed/dubbed version of Gridman exists except for the Horrible US version Super Human Samurai. I could be wrong.

Eye See You
Probably 70-30 Official-Hk. It doesn't make a huge difference to Me. QUALITY is what matters most to me. I've been collecting since the VHS days so I always want the highest pic quality possible. I'm not a Nazi that says if you buy HK or Download eps that you're a piece of **** and killing the Toku industry.

:buttrock:

Sadly some idiots here LIVE to do the exact opposite.

I'm not sure a subbed/dubbed version of Gridman exists except for the Horrible US version Super Human Samurai. I could be wrong.

There is no Gridman subbed.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
Is there anyone who makes custom DVDs with menus and covers and such?

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
Damn, Gzilla. Your collection is a thing of majesty.

I've had no previous dealings with HK versions of anything and I got my first HK (Boukenger vs. Super Sentai) yesterday and I was pleasantly surprised with the sub quality. I was expecting something atrocious, but it wasn't bad at all with the exception of a weird line or two.

I hope my collection can be a big beefed up bastard like yours at some point. :buttrock:

We all started with just one show. Seriously I used to have to go to conventions in NYC to pic up shitty vhs copies. The times have changed! Sometimes you'll get a brutal Engrish sub but you will still know what's going on.
To the guy looking for covers, They are near impossible to come by. I had a great trading buddy from Brazil but he disappeared. Photoshop is your friend or maybe if you're lucky you'll find someone to trade with. I know I'm still looking. My Kamen Rider W and OOO need covers. I have 100's of high quality scans if anyone has those to trade.

Last edited:
Eye See You
We all started with just one show. Seriously I used to have to go to conventions in NYC to pic up shitty vhs copies. The times have changed! Sometimes you'll get a brutal Engrish sub but you will still know what's going on..

None of us can ever forget the good ole vhs days. :laugh:

None of us can ever forget the good ole vhs days. :laugh:
I still have an old VHS copy of the Turboranger-Ohranger movies somewhere. My first exposure to raw toku. I'd break it out and watch it but they'll be on Blu-Ray in a few months time.