Toku DVD Collections: Volume 2

Gzilla

Can't let you have all the fun showing off your stuff Sean. Here's about 80% of my collection. Due to space constraints I've switched to slimline 7mm cases and I'm putting many of my large cases in storage. All series are complete. Adding Blu Rays daily. Will update with more photos soon. Hit me up on FBook. You may like some of the new stuff I picked up Like Zebraman 2 and Godzilla the Series.
Anyone looking to trade covers let me know.
DSC00549.jpg

DSC00550.jpg

DSC00551.jpg

DSC00552.jpg

DSC00553.jpg

DSC00555.jpg

DSC00554.jpg

Gzilla

Probably 70-30 Official-Hk. It doesn't make a huge difference to Me. QUALITY is what matters most to me. I've been collecting since the VHS days so I always want the highest pic quality possible. I'm not a Nazi that says if you buy HK or Download eps that you're a piece of **** and killing the Toku industry.

I'm not sure a subbed/dubbed version of Gridman exists except for the Horrible US version Super Human Samurai. I could be wrong.

Forever Knight

Eye See You
Probably 70-30 Official-Hk. It doesn't make a huge difference to Me. QUALITY is what matters most to me. I've been collecting since the VHS days so I always want the highest pic quality possible. I'm not a Nazi that says if you buy HK or Download eps that you're a piece of **** and killing the Toku industry.

:buttrock:

Sadly some idiots here LIVE to do the exact opposite.

I'm not sure a subbed/dubbed version of Gridman exists except for the Horrible US version Super Human Samurai. I could be wrong.

There is no Gridman subbed.

Mr G

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
Damn, Gzilla. Your collection is a thing of majesty.

I've had no previous dealings with HK versions of anything and I got my first HK (Boukenger vs. Super Sentai) yesterday and I was pleasantly surprised with the sub quality. I was expecting something atrocious, but it wasn't bad at all with the exception of a weird line or two.

I hope my collection can be a big beefed up bastard like yours at some point. :buttrock:

Gzilla

We all started with just one show. Seriously I used to have to go to conventions in NYC to pic up shitty vhs copies. The times have changed! Sometimes you'll get a brutal Engrish sub but you will still know what's going on.
To the guy looking for covers, They are near impossible to come by. I had a great trading buddy from Brazil but he disappeared. Photoshop is your friend or maybe if you're lucky you'll find someone to trade with. I know I'm still looking. My Kamen Rider W and OOO need covers. I have 100's of high quality scans if anyone has those to trade.

Last edited:

Forever Knight

Eye See You
We all started with just one show. Seriously I used to have to go to conventions in NYC to pic up shitty vhs copies. The times have changed! Sometimes you'll get a brutal Engrish sub but you will still know what's going on..

None of us can ever forget the good ole vhs days. :laugh:

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?