Kyo wa matome CLIMAX daze!!
ummmm..-___-......did anyone else notice that the preview video about the ending of Kamen Rider Decade from the end of episode 31 didn't happen in the Decade X Double movie war? I just re-watched Decade and noticed this.

Since no one else will probably answer out of severe apathy, let me:

1). Yes...more than likely, everyone on this board knows that in one way or another

2). Movie previews, more often than not, have shots/scenes that never make it into the final cut of a movie

3). The scenes there exist in the Director's Cut of the movie, which you should give a watch, because it creates a different feeling

4). This could have gone in a Decade thread somewhere

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Isn't this thread like 2 years late?

ummmm..-___-......did anyone else notice that the preview video about the ending of Kamen Rider Decade from the end of episode 31 didn't happen in the Decade X Double movie war? I just re-watched Decade and noticed this.

They heavily changed the production after a while, so the script ended up deviating from what the original teaser showed in some aspects.

However, at the same time, those scenes in the teaser were never intended to actually appear in the movie. They were recorded alongside the tv show itself, they weren't actual movie scenes. The last post on the blog of Tsukasa's actor about the last day of tv show recording shows him wet and wearing the clothes from the teaser. Some of those scenes do appear in the Movie Wars DC as a brief dream sequence, but it's only some of them, and it's pretty clear they were just tacked on there due to the complaints about the lack of them.

Also, there's a second version of episode 31 which changes the ending, have you already watched that?

Last edited:
Heroes are forever
3). The scenes there exist in the Director's Cut of the movie, which you should give a watch, because it creates a different feeling
Just to clarify so no one gets their hopes up in vain. They just appear for a few seconds at the start of the movie as a dream sequence and that's it. Barely anything.

Welcome
I thought that two years ago.

I was expecting a Tsukasa Shadow Clone of Death that had evil hair.What I got was an emo Tsukasa with crappy hair.

I think Decade is and always will be a matter of opinion, i loved it and still do, despite never having watched rider beforehand, but then again I understood it somehow.