Z4yeGVS.jpg

The newest installment of the Toei Hero Next series has been announced titled "Toei Hero Next Stage". It's an expansion of last years Hero Next that starred the cast of Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger. Syusuke Saito (KyoryuBlack), Yamato Kinjo (KyoryuBlue) and Atsushi Maruyama (KyoryuGold) will be reprising their roles while Ryoma Baba (BlueBuster), Kazuki Shimizu (GokaiGreen) and Ai Moritaka (Toq 5gou) will be the newest additions to the troupe.

The stage show will be directed by Kida Tsuyoshi (main writer for KR Hibiki first half and KR Wizard), written by Sakai Zen-shi (writer for last years Toei Hero Next), and action supervision from Koichi Sakamoto. The stage show will held at Theater 1010 from December 4th-December 8th 2015 with ticket pre-sales going on September 17th and general sales on November 1st....no word on its DVD release.

Official Website

Is there any reason to believe that Saban will create an American version of the Hero Next series? :hmm:

Z4yeGVS.jpg

The newest installment of the Toei Hero Next series has been announced titled "Toei Hero Next Stage". It's an expansion of last years Hero Next that starred the cast of Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger. Syusuke Saito (KyoryuBlack), Yamato Kinjo (KyoryuBlue) and Atsushi Maruyama (KyoryuGold) will be reprising their roles while Ryoma Baba (BlueBuster), Kazuki Shimizu (GokaiGreen) and Ai Moritaka (Toq 5gou) will be the newest additions to the troupe.

The stage show will be directed by Kida Tsuyoshi (main writer for KR Hibiki first half and KR Wizard), written by Sakai Zen-shi (writer for last years Toei Hero Next), and action supervision from Koichi Sakamoto. The stage show will held at Theater 1010 from December 4th-December 8th 2015 with ticket pre-sales going on September 17th and general sales on November 1st....no word on its DVD release.

Official Website

Meh.
Don't like the casting; among those group, Ai Moritaka is the my favorite.
Sakamoto is involved? No thanks; I haven't been too impressed with his recent works.
I'll be passing on this one.

Is there any reason to believe that Saban will create an American version of the Hero Next series? :hmm:

What makes you think of that?

Hey, I saw the Power Rangers stage show when I was a kid in the States. It was fun.