Banned
lol I know that feeling but unfortunately I'll probably have to drop halfof the series I'm watching this fall due to school and work :disappoin So pretty much I have to decide which ones I am really into and won't waste my time :shakefist

In total of 17 fall anime in my recorded tv shows list! So far, so good...

Webslinger
In total of 17 fall anime in my recorded tv shows list! So far, so good...

lol I don't know how u do it but good job so far :laugh:

As for Index ep1, I know exactly how Touma feels when u face a gazillion problems at once :laugh: and I wasn't surprise to see Index get kidnapped for the 54th time.

I wish another group other than Ayako put the episode up first, but I didn't want to wait so I dealt with it. I just am not a fan with some of the lingo and extra swearing they add in here and there.

Anyway, I thought the episode was pretty good. They didn't really jump right back into the story, but that was fine with me. It was a good single episode story. Hopefully something will start next episode though. I love how Touma totally blew off Misaka when he ran into her. I'm sure she isn't going to be forgetting that, lol.

*Gives this thread CPR*

So. The latest episode. **** just got real!

[HIDE]Not only are magical and scientific stories are interlocking, a Kihara has showed up![/HIDE]

PARTY HARD
Question, how far does this anime follow in the Light Novels? Just curious.

Edit: Like if it follows a majority of, or all, 20 volumes of the Light Novel.

Last edited: