top_main_img_upper.png

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUTq7i-hvdA"]TRAILER[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1kje0c9fVg"]CM[/ame]

October 8th!

Last edited:
Webslinger
Thanks for making this thread, I enjoyed the first season and Railgun show and am definitely looking forward to this season :buttrock:

Thanks for making this thread, I enjoyed the first season and Railgun show and am definitely looking forward to this season :buttrock:

I'm kind of upset I didn't get into it sooner than I did. There was a lot of merchandise that is out of print now. I still need to finish up Railgun. I just have 4 more to go so I plan on doing that when I get home today. I think both shows are great in their own way, but I am really looking forward to getting more into the story. I can't wait to see Touma and Accelerator back as well.

Banned
How much more fall anime can I take?! :O_O::anime:

This better to be last! I have lots of good shits from fall anime this year. I better delete some more videos to clear the way for new fall anime! :D

Now that have caught up on both Index and Railgun, I have to say this is THE anime of the season for me. If I could only watch one I would gladly give it all up for Index.

Webslinger
How much more fall anime can I take?! :O_O::anime:

This better to be last! I have lots of good shits from fall anime this year. I better delete some more videos to clear the way for new fall anime! :D

lol I know that feeling but unfortunately I'll probably have to drop halfof the series I'm watching this fall due to school and work :disappoin So pretty much I have to decide which ones I am really into and won't waste my time :shakefist

I'm lucky I only have 2 classes this semester, and one is only 8 weeks so it's almost over. I have time to stay glued to my computer watching everything I wanted to this season, lol. I can't wait for tomorrow. It just sucks I work until 6, so if the subs for Index 2 go up while I'm there it's going to be driving me nuts.