To the people upset that the development of the remake is slow

I truthfully try not to think about it anymore. After completing Part 1 and earning the platinum, one wonders how they will approach Part 2. In any case, the more people are irritated if it doesn't come out in 2023, the more they will think about it, in my opinion.

Complete Global saturation
Slow but surely development may dry your patients but that is better than having the game in a month but it is underdeveloped and incomplete. When Games are rushed you will end up with bare bones content and have content removed to catch up with the deadline. Look how empty Resident evil 3 remake and Metal Gear Solid 5.

I'm extremely grateful that is not rushed. 7 Remake was fantastic for me and received positive feedback from everyone because Square took their time with it, as evidenced by the fact that it had far fewer errors or problems than many other significant releases (though it did definitely have some). One of the few games that, in my opinion, did not require a day one patch. I'm glad Square spends time developing their games rather than simply "releasing what we have now and tweaking it later."

Glad it is not rushed, Of course, FF7R looks incredible, but the game design is incredibly outdated, and they did not make the most of what could have been in that game, especially for a game this huge.
Because there is so much wrong with this game, if people can get past the very pretty façade and affection for FF7's characters and universe, I can't truly say that it is polished.
I'm sure this game would not be as well-received if there was no pre-existing passion for FF7, given how little really happens in the narrative and the outmoded game design. If the game is hurried, we won't have this degree of polish.

I genuinely think that 7R will turn out to be another surprisingly big game. It will probably have a world like Final Fantasy 15, but with more distinctive features. Technically speaking, this is doable if the game takes up one install disc and two play discs. Multi-disc games are less prevalent today, but that doesn't mean they can't still be made. 99% of people will disagree with me nonetheless, so what.

I believe it will arrive in late 2023 or early 24. We could have gotten in earlier if Covid didnt happen. The biggest challenge will be creating a semi-linear open world that isn't utterly broken as they had announced they had started development on part 2 in late 2019. takes time, and I predict that part 2 will likewise