pretty much the idea is fate. tsukasa is pretty much told his fate (in eps 1) that he must destroy the worlds, and with that destruction comes rebirth. while tsukasa strays from his fate trying to save each world, we finally see him accept his fate destoying them. in the end there is the revival. all though it was thought as bad in the end he truly did good.

so about alternate and originals? the idea is that throguh distortions, and just time going on, is that the riders are basically eternal. that in no matter what form they will exist to protect. in a way the evil is the same. like take kuugas world. the fact that a kuuga and gurongi are still running around is basically like saying that, evil and good will always exist. that within the universe, really all these worlds exist. the fact that as time goes on, differnt battles and riders appear, is that they are never truly gone. that they must continue fighting and saving. the riders and evil will really always exist. sure we see closures and finales but in all aspect its not really done for our heroes.

decade was a way of showing us that, as time goes on, these things will always be in our universe. that kabuto will continue to fight worms and so on. it comes off weird and confusing with all the differnt writers but, this is what really derive from the final product, whether or not decade makes any appearnce again.

i mean it took an almost 40 year old series and finally connceted to all previous entries. even down to the 90's movies (honestly did you expect them again). oh and narutaki,i mean really he wants to conquer the worlds and decade is the destroyer. decade is in his way. and he knows the true threat. pretty much the end of his own existance, cuz who would remember him?

AND THE FACT that they never arrive in natsumis (episode 1) world is the WHOLE POINT. that her true home is not her "sekai" but with her grandpa, tsukasa and gang. THE WHOLE journey was decade trying to escape his fate (thinking he was doing good, rather he did good in the end) and within this process while natsumi wanted to return home, she realized where her true home is. her true world is with everybody. i think that was beautifully done.

while decade really could have (should have) finished and completed the kamen rider series completely, it gives us this closure from all the years before and now leads us into double and so on. it really closes everything before (not that it wont hurt to see more past riders). while it came off confusing, in all essence it really did work. it was very dark too see all the past characters again. also to see these worlds and how they changed. a kid wataru and so on. very dark show but truly a best.

i really love kamen rider. i hope all riders fan that read this, get the point, and feel the closure rather than being confused, or even hating decade. So i hope i helped fans with the confusion :patriotic: (makes that a kr flag lol)

"Training."
A summary of Decade's concept -

Decade is a character that doesn't belong to anything, destined to travel for eternity and destruction for the sake of rebirth. Tsukasa tries to fight his fate by making friends and saving each world thinking he is doing good. He tries to find his "home" or place he belongs but in the end fate catches up and he must destroy for creation and connect everything.

Hence the tagline for this series "Destroy everything, connect everything"

The thing is, Toei used Decade to "Recreate" the Heisei series so they are connected to each other and it nearly worked.

Nice post!!
If you can't explain a plot without invoking "fate," the chances of that plot sucking are fairly high.

i really love kamen rider. i hope all riders fan that read this, get the point, and feel the closure rather than being confused, or even hating decade. So i hope i helped fans with the confusion :patriotic: (makes that a kr flag lol)
I hope that too. :thumbs:

Onigiri Rider
i said it before and ill say it again.... DECADE IS THE COBRAY GORDON OF KAMEN RIDER...