Banned
Great Vid TJ!
I can think of alot more WTF moments, but i guess the video can't be a few hours long :laugh:.

This makes me want to start up my own web series! (Again, this time with an actual Camera and script).

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Wait... your WTF moment from Double is Philip as girl?!

Why not THIS nugget?!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VLGKWG0PkE&feature=related[/ame]

o.o

Plastic Addict
Wait... your WTF moment from Double is Philip as girl?!

Well... honestly I forgot about the cow hand. But I'd still go with the Liar trap, since it's not just Philip as a girl but Akiko as a boy and Shotaro as a clown, the whole scene is surreal.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Undrave, he already had the Spider Fangire and his hand puppet galore on the countdown already........no need to overkill it with the hand puppet scene from W.

The Ultimate Darkness
Wow… I know I'm late to the party… but O_O I never saw that part in W yet. Something to look forward to… lol.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Well the whole Liar Dopant arc had some pretty surreal moments so I guess I can forgive you. Still I think the cow hand is far more WTF than crossdressing antics... I must be desensitized after all the times it happened :laugh: it would also have the bonus of showing off Luna Joker!

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Great vid, TJ! I love watching poor Yuusuke get stabbed in the arse multiple times. :laugh:

Also, didn't Amazon chew off his opponents' limbs sometimes? Not having actually seen his show at this point, I don't know for sure. :p