TJ TV - Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters from Beverly Hills

Lurker
This is why I dislike reviewing just one episode for the entire series, rather judge an entire season.Even for a ripoff I heard some improvements were made to it at some points. Ripoff's not so bad if it makes improvements on the original. Nice review but just makes me want the whole series available for download.

In Justice, We Trust!
Who thought it would a good idea to give a kids show such a long ass title anyway?

I'm thinking that with that title they intended to ride off the success of another popular franchise, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles anyone? However, where the point of the TMNT name was because it was such an odd premise and it was going for "over-the-top," this name essentially summarised the ideas in the show in the most bland and drawn out way possible, complete with adding "From Beverly Hills" as if that was an important or unique factor.

In Justice, We Trust!
Yeah, the "From Beverly Hills" thing seems totally unneeded.

Bandito Shake Cometh
The problem with the title is it's just exhausting to say more than once, ever. At least with other shows you can shorten it. There's no way to 'MMPR' Tattoo Teenage Alien Fighters from Beverly Hills.
Shot in the dark, but i'd guess Tattoo Teenage Alien Fighters was the working title until they fully realized just how god awful this show was going to be, then tagged on 'From Beverly Hills' just to roll with it.
But lets face it, the title is the least of this shows problems.