o-first-official-look-at-the-new-thundercats.jpg

Thundercats are on the loose... premiere is tomorrow!

The official thread starts here and now!

:castlerock:

DSP

Lurker
tbh I never really liked the original thundercats aside from the opening and the legendary THUNDERCATS HOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I was too into other shows XD

But I do say I'm really looking forward to this, afterall studio 4c is working on it and a lot of my fave VAs are on it too, the main being will friedle (sp?) who previously did ron stoppable and Terry from Batman Beyond. Plus it's looking to be quite an epic show in terms of scale and world building, so I'm expecting something much deeper than the show of old.

In Justice, We Trust!
Never saw the original Thundercats growing up but I've seen a few episodes here and there. I'm willing to give this new series a chance though. Hopefully, I can find youtube uploads.

I grew up on the original series and loved it from the start. When they finally released it on DVD, they messed up big time with it and made it craptacular. Now with this new series, it does have some hope to it just that I hope it doesn't get the same treatment as He-Man did and last more than just 2 seasons.

is now a pony, it seems.
I watched the original when I was little (WAY little) and watched it a bit on Toonami Aftermath. I'm really liking this new version so far :D

白き月姫 ファンタズムーン!!
Never watched the original of this but so far so good, I'm liking it. My sister will upload this later on in case you didn't watched it. ;)

I grew up on the original series and loved it from the start. When they finally released it on DVD, they messed up big time with it and made it craptacular. Now with this new series, it does have some hope to it just that I hope it doesn't get the same treatment as He-Man did and last more than just 2 seasons.

It's only intended for two seasons.

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
Well?! What did everybody else think of it?

I thought the one hour premiere was AWESOME. Nice action and I loved the animation. Cheetara is mega hot. I'm really looking forward to where it goes from here. xD