Three Thousand Years of Longing: Idris Elba is a Sexy Genie who wants three wishes from Tilda Swinton

Super Moderator
Three Thousand Years of Longing stars our Favorite “Tibetan Monk” actress Tilda Swinton and Idris Elba. This film is directed and written by George Miller. He is known for creating the Mad Max franchise.
Three Thousand Years of longing is based from the short story “The Djinn in the Nightingale’s Eye by A. S. Byatt.
If you found a Lamp or bottle with a Genie, Inside and when you release the spirit, It offers you three wishes, Would you accept the opportunity? There had been stories where genies gave people Good fortune and a blissful life. Then we have movies like The Wishmaster where the Genie gives impending doom to the person who made a wish.

Dr...

Continue reading...

We got two talented actors on the cast! Idris Elba and Tilda Swinton is the same film!! I wont even care for the plot just with the actors alone!

Blinding Lights
3 Wishes?

If I am Dr. Binnie, these will be my wishes

Give the apple tree in my backyard some age defying powers, As in every time a person eats an apple from that tree, they will become 5 years younger and be cured of all diseases. Not only I can benefit from being younger everytime I eat an apple, I can share it to my family or sell it them to billionaires desperate for Youth.

Turn the litter box in my house into magic litter boxes. Everytime my cats poop on them, their poop will turn into Gold Bars.

Everytime my garbage can gets full, The garbage turns into either a Sea Turtle or an Endangered Giant Ibis Bird. I can save those species from extinction.

British Columbia Made
I will be Afraid to make a wish if that was me because he could be deceiving me, Genies are demons after all.

6th Ranger
The Genie seemed like a Good guy. Anyone who had a link to the short story? I want to read it to see what happens.

JBO SLOT GAME ONLINE SLOT
Many genies ends up staying in the lamp because their masters usually stop at the second wish because they don't know what will happen if the Genie becomes free.