Thor Love And Thunder: The Trailer Is Out

Staff member
This evening, like the thud of Mjolnir against the ground, a trailer for Thor Love And Thunder arrived out of nowhere. It confirms a lot of things people have been assuming about the movie.
For one, Natalie Portman as a lady Thor? Totally happening….and she looks good in the armor too. Reportedly Portman was not interested in reprising the role of Jane unless she did something good, and I don’t blame her…the original version was probably one of the weakest roles you could get in the entire MCU. But as she told ET Online, “upon seeing the script and new role for Jane: I was like ‘This is very exciting!’ And also with [director] Taika [Waititi], and I love Tessa and Chris so much, so it’s exciting to get to work with them again.”
This trailer also gives us our first real look at the movie’s villain, Gorr The God Butcher, played by Christian Bale. And I said “God...

Continue reading...

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
I read Thor comic books when I was a kid. The official trailer is just what I would expect. Very loud. Loaded with special effects. An ugly bad guy villain. But a Lady Thor? Somehow? I don't remember that in the comic books. But hey! If it's Natalie Portman, I'm all in.

Oh Thor lost all of the weight? He was obese the last time I saw him in a movie.

There's Plastic tree
I didn't expect to see Might Thor in a movie because she is not a well received mantle replacement character..

One of the best performers working today, Bale gives everything he has to whatever part he plays. He is one of the greatest Batmans ever, and I can't wait to watch him as the evil Gorr. Since Jane vanished after the first movie, I wonder if their romance would rekindle. She is a Mortal; how did she become a female Thor?

Serving Lewks
Hemsworth got real Bulky and thick this movie. Is his muscles for real or is it just another body suit?