Thor: Love And Thunder Hits Blu-Ray And DVD Today

Staff member
Disney and Marvel Studios have released the latest Marvel movie, Thor: Love and Thunder, on physical formats today.
A lot has happened since Thor 3 (and all the crossover movies Thor appeared in). But there’s one thing this muscular god-person wasn’t prepared for: the emergence of a supervillain with the desire to kill the gods and the resources to do it. To stop Gorr the God Butcher, Thor won’t just need help from his usual allies…why, he would practically need another Thor! That request is granted when, out of nowhere, his ex-girlfriend lands from the sky wielding his ex-weapon, Mjolnir. Well, at least they’re happy together.
Why should you go for the Blu over what you can watch on Disney+ right now? Because the physical release is packed with special features like these:
Bonus Features

Gag Reel – Take a look at some of the fun outtakes on set with the cast and crew of Thor: Love and Thunder.
Audio Commentary – Watch the film with audio commentary by...

Continue reading...

This is your end spammer
Are the deleted scenes fully integrated to the movie or you have to watch them separately.

I'm a Champion
Gorr stole the spotlight. Christian Bale as Gorr feels terrifyingly scary. Though I think Gorr could have gotten more screen time, I really enjoyed Thor. It's understandable to me, though, that not every film can have a Thanos, and that there are times when a villain is needed solely to serve as a plot device in a single film. It's possible that Gorr wasn't the best choice, what with him being too complex and strong to condense into a single film (even if you did hire Bale to play the lead). Think about it: after Ragnarok, there was only one villain left, and no one cared that they were killed off.

The combat scenes, especially the one in the Shadow Realm, are fantastic, regardless of your opinion of the film as a whole. Yet, I thought Gorr and even Jane Foster made for the film's most memorable moments.

Despite my initial skepticism, I ended up enjoying this quite a bit more than I had anticipated. Having Jane back was a welcome surprise; however, I do wish that her return had occurred under different circumstances so that she and Thor could have had more time to spend together. Nevertheless, she played her role as a badass in this film, and I enjoyed the film overall. They hyped her up as the next Thor, gave her cancer, and then poof, she died. Valkyrie are just another type of Vikings that love to battle, and I can't believe that's actually her name.

Hi friend!
The movie really annoyed me. Thor taking a backseat to "Mighty Thor" Jane and being portrayed as a dumb idiot was too much like watching an SNL parody. The inclusion of uncalled-for LGBT elements and the softening of Thor under the guidance of "strong women" only add insult to injury. The irony! I can't believe that promiscuous skunk Taika Waititi wrecked Thor. Cringeworthy jokes and a silly Thor? In a word, no thanks. Only if the writing is solid can I like the Thor movies.

I hate WOKE trash
Simply said, this film is a boiling pile of garbage at the movie theater. It's ridiculous even for a Marvel comic book hero, right down to the bleating goats. All of the actors in this movie are complete amateurs, and I have no idea why they did this. It's a pretext for making a bunch of lame one-liners and promoting left-wing propaganda. Awful!! Your time and money are better spent elsewhere.

Don't be Jealous of my Boogie
This film is hilarious but it hits all the right emotional beats, which is why I appreciate Taika as a director. It's clear that he knows what he's doing.