Also, friends don't let friends watch Victory Gundam.

(... Unless you prepare them for what amounts to an animated work documenting the utter burn out of its director.)

Banned
My starting point was Seed aswell, but from there i have explored and have yet to find a series i didn't like.

G is very over the top, very Super Robot-like.
Wing is more character cenrtic.
X is....well, depressing.
Turn-A is told from a Third person perspective.
Seed is pretty much a remake of the Original Gundam series for modern viewers.
Seed Destiny was an Attempt to retell Zeta, but it fell apart almost right away.
00 is (supposedly) a remake of Wing with a more contemporary slant.

I have not really seen any of the OVA's other than the 08th MS team and 0080.

Last edited:
Tyrannosaurus!
i do UC is GUNDAM TOMINO IS GUNDAM that is why i like Turn A more than any other more non uc

Unicorn is the best thing to happen to the franchise since 2000

Thought so:laugh: and UC SUKZ*except Zeta*:loltongue:....*runs*:O_O:

Tyrannosaurus!
Call you Self a Gundam Fan saying Char is a bad Character is saying most Bad Guys in gundam are bad

HEY!Char*and Haman and Emma and Reccoa... :p * is the reason I like Zeta.:laugh: CCA Char can go get slagged though:redface2: Quartro Bajeena FTW!:patriotic:

Senshi no Hikari
HEY!Char*and Haman and Emma and Reccoa... :p * is the reason I like Zeta.:laugh: CCA Char can go get slagged though:redface2: Quartro Bajeena FTW!:patriotic:

Akai Ryuusei FTW
Haman is not so big till ZZ
Emma is ok
Reccoa is Scirocco's *****

CCA Char is Casval as he was born to be the head of the mighty Zeonic republic

Zieg Zeon

the idea if Char teaming with Amuro i like zeta it would be perfect if not for this fact

Last edited:
Single BUT Happy
Okay. I'll try to keep this post short. XD

My recommendations? Any series set in Universal Century. Because seriously, most of the modern Gundam series nowadays that is set in an alternate timeline are simply just a heavily modified version of an existing series in U.C. Like SEED & SEED Destiny being a heavily modified version of the original Gundam series and Zeta Gundam.

In fact, I HIGHLY recommend Zeta Gundam for first-time Gundam fanatics, since it mostly contains elements that are now found in almost all it's predeccessors, like transformable mobile suits and the concept of a three-way war between major factions.

Also, Gundam F91 really isn't THAT bad. :p But it's the best example of what would happen if a plan for a multi-episode series suddenly got condensed into a 2-hour movie. :p