Sentinel Knight dismembers with Mackie boy at last. After RIC and FireHeart, Sentinel Knight's the next to go.

Expect 2009 to have RoboTough dismembered as well.

Oh and go watch it on jetix.tv.

It's Judgement Time!
Power Rangers Operation Overdrive - "Things Not Said" [Jetix.tv]

Ho Lee ****...

It's "The Robot Ranger" mark 2! O_O;

[hide]So here comes the battlizer and Mack is a fucking android. That's a pretty interesting.. uh, bit? This reminds me of Astroboy in a way with a scientist making a robot boy. Or like Megaman. So Mack was created just because the Dr. wanted a son and thought "why adopt when I can just spend thousands making my own out of super advanced technology!"

The battlizer is very interesting but probably not my favorite one so far. He's very bulky, he doesnt seem to be able to move too much in it without using heavy CGI. The face on the chest is certainly different. I think I prefer the yoyo over this battlizer. I also dont think I like the chest flap. Seems too high up. It's a very odd design.

What I did like about the episode was that, for once, the acting from Mack, hartford, and Spencer seemed amazing. Especially Mack, his acting was fantastic. Enough for me to enjoy and the music helped alot. The music was good.

Why do I get the feeling Kamdor's going to betray Miratrix eventually. Speaking of Mira, looks like she's not getting the boukenger "upgrade", as that particular monster was used in this episode for the sake of the battlizer.
[/hide]

How many episodes are left, btw. I dont know what number we're even on.

Ho Lee ****...

It's "The Robot Ranger" mark 2! O_O;

[hide]So here comes the battlizer and Mack is a fucking android. That's a pretty interesting.. uh, bit? This reminds me of Astroboy in a way with a scientist making a robot boy. Or like Megaman. So Mack was created just because the Dr. wanted a son and thought "why adopt when I can just spend thousands making my own out of super advanced technology!"

The battlizer is very interesting but probably not my favorite one so far. He's very bulky, he doesnt seem to be able to move too much in it without using heavy CGI. The face on the chest is certainly different. I think I prefer the yoyo over this battlizer. I also dont think I like the chest flap. Seems too high up. It's a very odd design.

What I did like about the episode was that, for once, the acting from Mack, hartford, and Spencer seemed amazing. Especially Mack, his acting was fantastic. Enough for me to enjoy and the music helped alot. The music was good.

Why do I get the feeling Kamdor's going to betray Miratrix eventually. Speaking of Mira, looks like she's not getting the boukenger "upgrade", as that particular monster was used in this episode for the sake of the battlizer.
[/hide]

How many episodes are left, btw. I dont know what number we're even on.

Well, there's a plot twist for ya. :laugh: :169: :shakefist

:useless

Attachments

• this_thread_is_useless_without_pics.gif
    this_thread_is_useless_without_pics.gif
    1.7 KB · Views: 195
has left HJU. Not coming back.
Mack's a robot? That gotta be one of the BIGGEST retarded idea EVER.

FUCKIN' PATHETIC.

7 episodes left. Thanks goodness! I want this season to END now!

Lurker
Mack's a robot? That gotta be one of the BIGGEST retarded idea EVER.

FUCKIN' PATHETIC.

You call a genuinly innovative plot twist for a Kalish season "pathetic?"

Your bias shines through mate. Not remotley giving seasons the pros they deserve when they happen shows OO hatred from the majority is only a fashionable opinion, where as the critics can be objective.

The performances were solid, and the concept alone of learning your life is a lie is vastly superior to learning your parents are divided between good and evil (Mystic Nick)

Last edited:
It's Judgement Time!
I'm throwing out a pity vote. You know, this was a pretty clever twist, in my opinion. I mean, an Android ranger.. that's pretty unique. You know what would have been perfect? If Mack was seen watching Astroboy or something similar on TV sometime during the series. Like a little nod or foreshadowing.

The performances were solid, and the concept alone of learning your life is a lie is vastly superior to learning your parents are divided between good and evil (Mystic Nick)

Yeah, I have to compliment the performance given by Mack again. I thought the acting and delivery, coupled with good music and dialog, this was a great and entertaining episode for PROO. Not all of it was good. But it was still great.