Things I realized after I played this game again as an adult

It's fascinating to hear your observations and insights about the characters and elements of the game! It's interesting how Adel's immense power has impacted her physical appearance while still identifying as a woman. It's a unique portrayal that adds depth to her character. Quistis' unrequited feelings for Squall and her supportive nature towards Squall and Rinoa's romance showcase the complexity of relationships and emotions in the stick war apk. It's great that you noticed these nuances upon revisiting the game as an adult. Regarding the junction and draw system, despite the criticism it has received, it's wonderful to hear that you find it enjoyable and fun. As for the government's portrayal and the involvement of underage teenagers as soldiers, it does raise thought-provoking questions about the world and its dynamics. Lastly, I completely agree that taking the time to engage with the NPC's and listening to their stories adds a whole new layer of immersion and richness to the game world. It's these little details that make the gaming experience truly captivating. Thanks for sharing your thoughts, and I'm glad to see your passion for the game shining through!