Final Fantasy XV is one of the good games in the series. Though I am not a fan of the plot. I loved the game-play experience. I also loved the side quests. And even more so some of the timed repetitive quests. That made me want to spend more time playing them. I have however found out that many people may not share same sentiments as me.

So I want to find out what are some of the things about the game that you liked. And what are some of the things in the FFXV that you found different compared to the other games in the series of FF? It'd be interested to see different viewpoint.

Nothing.....mmh nothing much difference from the other FF games down the series. But compared to other video games, FF15 has better graphics, music and more interesting, capable of pulling one's attention.

I already wrote in another thread what I like the most about the game, as for how FFXV is different compared to other games in the series...I'm not sure, honestly, it takes elements from other games in the series. The real time, active battle system has already been done before and so has the open world, more or less. With each new game comes a new plot and a new cast of characters that you either love or hate, the artstyle is perhaps somewhat different to other games - it seems more "westernized", so to speak, but I've only played a few games in the series so maybe I'm missing something.

Driving a car in Final Fanasty was definitely different for me. I get that they are trying to appeal to a younger crowd and I am just some 43-year-old dude. But I think that the car really takes away from the Final Fantasy lore. But like my doctor said to me adapt to the changes and move on or quit. And I am not about to quit playing video games!

Nothing.....mmh nothing much difference from the other FF games down the series. But compared to other video games, FF15 has better graphics, music and more interesting, capable of pulling one's attention.
I see so in terms of the attention grabbing it seems to be good enough. And that in itself can be one good game. I don't know if it's good compared to other video games though. That's the part I am trying to find out from others. How good it is compared to other games.

I see so in terms of the attention grabbing it seems to be good enough. And that in itself can be one good game. I don't know if it's good compared to other video games though. That's the part I am trying to find out from others. How good it is compared to other games.
How good it is compared to other FF games ? That is quite subjective and you will hear many different opinions.
Many hardcore fans seem to hate the game as they perceive it as being more westernized compared to other games in the series, hate the setting and gameworld ( looks too much like earth ) and so on. Still, many others love it. would say that it is not flawless, but it's a good game and definitely worth playing, even if I think it's inferior overall compared to games like FF7.

I can think of bits and piece where you can say it is more westernized but overall I do not think it is as obvious, Maybe the more you play the more it is apparent though.