They/Them The slasher film that teaches you about Pronouns

Super Moderator
They/Them (pronounced as They slash them) is Peacock’s attempt to empower the LGBTQIA+ by brutally murdering them on screen. Director and Writer John Logan wrote two Daniel Craig James Bond films and decided to make a horror/slasher that represents the sexuality and gender spectrum. I like that he wants to make the community feel represented. I am just not sure if this is a good genre for that. Think of Friday the 13th and “I Am a Cheerleader” combined.
They/Them also tackles the controversial issues of Gay conversion camps. These establishments never work because you can never pray the gay away.  Many teenagers who were taken to these locations get PTSD because they are prisons. Parents should love and accept their children for who they are.
They/Them trailer

Jordan(Theo...

[url=https://popgeeks.com/they-them-the-slasher-film-that-teaches-you-about-pronouns/]Continue reading...

They have the intention of making the LGBTQ community represented but ends up making a movie where they are getting slaughtered instead.

Serving Lewks
Just one cheerful and regular LGBT film would be nice. Why must they all feature violence or overt sexuality? There is no way to repair the homophobic YouTube comments on this trailer.I don't think this movie is for me.

If you think about it, are they truly willing to put their lives at risk in order to be true to themselves and their values? Is the only option for these people to preserve their own skin by pretending to like the opposite sex? this movie is a metaphor to homophobia and transphobia.

In slasher films, people who have sex are always the first to die.

The concept of "enbys" still confuses me, but in order to avoid offending them, I use the pronouns they prefer rather than my own grammar struggles that a single person wanted a plural pronoun.

Hey I just met you!
Choosing Kevin Bacon for this was a wise move. He has a natural charisma, but he accentuates it just a tad so that you're on the edge of your seat. The person who came up with that title is deserving of a promotion for his/her ingenuity. In my opinion, whomever came up with the title deserves a raise. If it has Kevin Bacon in it, I'm all for it.

I think this is an attempt to make a horror film that is like "Get out" Which is a horror movie with Black Protagonist. Queer characters barely survive horror movies and this is the intention of this film.

This movie will be the epicenter of the culture wars between the woke and anti-woke