Theory of kamen rider gaim by Gen Urobuchi

You know since more riders will come soon in the series including griton who is announced earlier it left me wonder since it is written by Gen urobuchi known for fate/zero ,madoko and other dark series with a bit of hope and twistsand turns it left me wonder
I think that in Gen Urobuchi fashion the series will get more darker that there will be possibly 13 riders just like ryuki and if most riders killed either by invess or by evil riders who betrayed their trust then that leaves only gaim,baron ryugen and zangetsu.
Then Baron will then get a heel turn and join Sid (who will turn into an invess) and the other evil invess to gather its army and attack humanity leaving gaim to gather the good invess to fight along for his side and protect humanity leading to a great war as mentioned from the beginning of the first episode that will result in the end of humanity with ryugen and zangetsu going after both baron and gaim to stop the war and i think the mysterious girl will be none other than mai who is the sacrifice of the ritual but escapes and she goes back in time to convince kota to prevent the war from happening or maybe the mai from the alternate world who just went to our dimension to prevent the destruction of our world just like her world did.

Last edited:
A true Jack of ALL trades!
Cool story, bro, needs interpuction.

Sorry for noting that, had a really hard time reading it without dots and comma's.

Now I've gotten the gist of it, it's an interesting theory, but... It's not the way Urubutci rolls.

Gargantia's plot twist had some build up and where reasons behind it that seemed logical and somewhat expected. The last one did come somewhat out of the blue, but I had suspicions that tehre was something up.

Madoka's twists I did not see coming at all. Mami... Dammit... That one hit me a lot harder than expected. Not spoiling it. That show's gut wrenching sometimes.

What I'm trying to say, is that Urubutchi as a writer doesn't recycle plot twists and he's setting up a trap that will spring this december. Maybe it has something to do with hellheim. I also think that the first monster was Yuya Sumii. This is based on the lure of the fruit in hellheim and the fact that we've seen other imbess transform by eating a fruit.

I'm still analysing the events, there is more brewing under the surface. Waiting for episode 5: Griton's introduction.

Sorry for noting that, had a really hard time reading it without dots and comma's.

Now I've gotten the gist of it, it's an interesting theory, but... It's not the way Urubutci rolls.

Gargantia's plot twist had some build up and where reasons behind it that seemed logical and somewhat expected. The last one did come somewhat out of the blue, but I had suspicions that tehre was something up.

Madoka's twists I did not see coming at all. Mami... Dammit... That one hit me a lot harder than expected. Not spoiling it. That show's gut wrenching sometimes.

What I'm trying to say, is that Urubutchi as a writer doesn't recycle plot twists and he's setting up a trap that will spring this december. Maybe it has something to do with hellheim. I also think that the first monster was Yuya Sumii. This is based on the lure of the fruit in hellheim and the fact that we've seen other imbess transform by eating a fruit.

I'm still analysing the events, there is more brewing under the surface. Waiting for episode 5: Griton's introduction.

Yeah, no kidding!:-O and also i appreciate you like my theory. :)

Yeah, he's already hinting that normal humans eating hellheim's fruit will become invess and only those with belt can use it without any apparent side effects (or not ?)