Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
Wonder if the Kamen Rider team up will have them go to Dark Nebula B26 aka the home of the Dogma, the Zodiarts' cosmic energy, and none other than the Great Leader! Definitely a solid opportunity.

I mentioned in the Kyu news thread that I think lately Saban makes their decisions based on the mech, mainly that is..But, if you notice lately every year (with exceptions) Sentai switches off between suits that are visually louder with more details and suits that are more minimal, clean, and with a dash of impact. Saban has now synced up with the "louder" suits timeline in a sense. It will be interesting to see if this holds up going forward.
I remember a toku toy reviewer (forget which one now sadly) saying that apparently the mecha are the top selling Sentai toys in Japan, but in America it's the ranger action figures that are the top seller. This is why the PR toyline isn't just the Sentai one with different text on the packaging. Each section of Bandai focuses it's efforts on making sure their highest selling toys are good.

Which would explain why the most notable thing about the new Sentai with input from BoA is that it has more varied and detailed suits.