I just began watching Kiva yesterday and so far I really enjoy it! It has almost a dark horror feel to it, which I really dig with the fangire and such. Wataru reminds me of myself in some ways LOL

It stinks.
I'll tell you one thing: This show has the BEST music.

^ That's one of its few strong points.

I'm surprised you've taken such a liking to Kiva though, Next. You tend not to be that fond of newer Rider and Sentai.

Lurker
Kiva was something special to me. The music is absolutely fantastic. Rider music usually bores me in most cases but some miracle happened with Kiva's music.

DSP

Lurker
The music and suits in kiva were spectacular imo, especially Saga, I mean holy **** what a beautiful suit.

My main problem is the story, around the middle it got so mundane and boring I gave up on it for like half a year, I only really went back to catch the finale.

Like a Tiger boss
The music and suits in kiva were spectacular imo, especially Saga, I mean holy **** what a beautiful suit.

My main problem is the story, around the middle it got so mundane and boring I gave up on it for like half a year, I only really went back to catch the finale.

I felt this way too. I felt the second half lacked soo much. I loved the music and characters but felt a lot of them got screwed/. I watched to the end and its still one of my fave KRs but still.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
If you liked Kiva for its horror theme and "dark fights," you are setting yourself for disappointment as you reach along for the later episodes of the show. So good luck with that one, and I hope you still like after that.

I'll tell you one thing: This show has the BEST music.

Most definitely

I just began watching Kiva yesterday and so far I really enjoy it! It has almost a dark horror feel to it, which I really dig with the fangire and such. Wataru reminds me of myself in some ways LOL
ha...haha....hahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb8fWUUXeKM"]YouTube - ‪Mark Hamill Laughing‬‏[/ame]