Status
Not open for further replies.
BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
Yeah I know. SO I am guessing he might be with the MEM?.

Is he Red's actual brother?.

Misfits, if Melina asked you to father her child would you?.

MEM is dead. Jarrett and Angle are doing their thing, and Vince is trying to sign Sting so he can put him in the HoF. Nash is done, Steiner is done(not that he ever really did anything), and Booker is trying to get a deal w/ the WWE

No, it's not Red's real bro. They're just going w/ that cause their hair styles are similar. He's gettin a push cause apparently he did time in Iraq.

As for Melina, you betcha I'd hit it. As for the baby daddy part, unless I can be like Dave Chappelle in the skit he did w/ having Oprah's baby, hell no.

Eye See You
Thank God that TNA is moving to different venues. The crowd in the iMPACT!zone is boring as ****.

Finished up the Royal Rumble anthology now onto Summerslam!.

To be honeest, I don't think that I'm looking foward to the Angle/Jarrett storyline. Especially now that Karen is involved and plans to air out the dirty laundry. I'm surprised that all three of them agreed to do this, knowing how personal it is. Hopefully it won't go too far, because there are some things that should stay behind closed doors.

Eye See You
Yeah, it's gotta be a bit uncomfortable for the 3 to be doing this angle especially with everything that went on. But the fact of the matter is Jeff Jarrett is still a douche for going after Angle's wife, ex or not.

Dull Brilliance
Anyone else listen to Colt Cabana's podcast, Art of Wrestling? http://tsmradio.com/coltcabana/

The later episodes are recorded in CM Punk's living room and he tends to interject a lot. Anyway the interviews have always been entertaining as it's really not so much interviews as it is Colt just chillin' with his boys, all of which also happen to pro-wrestlers.

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
Anyone else listen to Colt Cabana's podcast, Art of Wrestling? http://tsmradio.com/coltcabana/

The later episodes are recorded in CM Punk's living room and he tends to interject a lot. Anyway the interviews have always been entertaining as it's really not so much interviews as it is Colt just chillin' with his boys, all of which also happen to pro-wrestlers.

I have been! I've started listening since episode 4. It's good stuff. Not all the eps are recorded at Punk's. Just Ace Steel, Domino and Armando. CM Punk's and Ace Steel's have been the best, IMO so far. They've all been great. I really enjoyed Colin Delaney's. Next episode is going to be from Wrestle Reunion w/ Hurricane Helms.

S

scikaiju

I've had this thought in my head for a couple of days now,figured I'd post it and see how it flew, and maybe have a little fun with it. Now we all know WWE and TNA both have their problem. My question to you is how would you fix them if you were in charge, and of course why? Since I posed the question I'll go first.

WWE:
- Get rid of the Hollywood writers. I know it's supposed to be Sports Entertainment, but when yuo hire guys who as JBL how do they get the fake blood out of their head yeah you're going the wrong way.
- Bring back the bullet point style promo. Now Mick Foley has said his best promos were written for him ahead of time so scripted promos can work for some people. But Bullet points can give the wrestler a little more freedom to express himself and define his character.
- Redefine what you think a "Star" or diva should look like. This they seemed to forgot seeing how smaller guys like Shawn Micheal, Steve Austin and Brett Hart showed you didn't have to be Hulk Hogan in stature and build to draw money. On a side note if you have to hire a new female wrestler keep Johnny "Ace" Lingitus away from the lingerie catalogs, because that's were he apparently looks for "talent".
-Don't rush guys out of developmental. If we seen it once we seen to many time were a guys with a "good look" (Chris Masters, Dave Ortunga. etc...") is called up to the main roster well before they are ready. And while in developmental let the wrestler try to adapt his style of wrestling to the WWE style, more than once have I heard the term cookie cutter wrestler wjhen somebody new comes up.

TNA
- Stop mentioning the WWE so much. Most experts seem to agree that it makes them look minor league and desperate for attention when they do that.
- Put a hold on hiring Talent WWE let's go. Now they seem to be doing this one for the time being, so good on them. But as it is they barely have room for the guys they have under contract now. And for some reason you do hire a former WWE talent don't put them in a main event fued or title picture right away, it make the guys who have been there longer and probably more deserving look secondary and less important in the long run.
- Get rid of the "ADD" style booking. They apparently have been getting better at this too, but how many face/heel turns have we seen come out of nowhere over the past couple of years with no build up or apparent reason. Not to mention angles being drop with no finish either.
- Get your own identity. Past few time I've watched TNA it looks like they're trying to be the WWE. And at this stage of the game you can't beat the WWE by doing what they're doing. You want to compete you have to forge your own identity. And they had their own identity not that long ago, The X, tag and knockout divisions were thriving along side the heavyweight division and helping TNA to better rating than they have now.

So what are your guy's thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.