Status
Not open for further replies.
DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!
I think WWE is trying to do a running gag where the Anonymous RAW GM steals catchphrases from popular wrestlers like Stone Cold Steve Austin.

I bet he/she is gonna steal a catchphrase from a completely different wrestler next week. Probably say, "If ya smell what the GM is cookin'" or something like that.

Banned
I think WWE is trying to do a running gag where the Anonymous RAW GM steals catchphrases from popular wrestlers like Stone Cold Steve Austin.

I bet he/she is gonna steal a catchphrase from a completely different wrestler next week. Probably say, "If ya smell what the GM is cookin'" or something like that.

Oh, no. I don't think so. :D

Throwing Some Justice!
Someone made a heel turn at the SmackDown! tapings. I think everybody will be happy with this.

[HIDE]* Vance Archer and Curt Hawkins defeated Christian and Matt Hardy. Christian turned his back on Hardy, allowing Hawkins to get the win for his team.[/HIDE]

S

scikaiju

I have to see how it plays out but I don't think it's a heel turn but more of Christian getting payback for the sucker punch last week. He did the same thing with Tommy Dreamer in ECW when they were feuding for the title, he did some heelish things but only in response to something Dreamer had done to him first.

#MissionMiami
Percy Watson is the greatest thing WWE has done this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.