Yeah I know. SO I am guessing he might be with the MEM?.
Is he Red's actual brother?.
Misfits, if Melina asked you to father her child would you?.
Anyone else listen to Colt Cabana's podcast, Art of Wrestling? http://tsmradio.com/coltcabana/
The later episodes are recorded in CM Punk's living room and he tends to interject a lot. Anyway the interviews have always been entertaining as it's really not so much interviews as it is Colt just chillin' with his boys, all of which also happen to pro-wrestlers.
- Get rid of the Hollywood writers. I know it's supposed to be Sports Entertainment, but when yuo hire guys who as JBL how do they get the fake blood out of their head yeah you're going the wrong way.
- Bring back the bullet point style promo. Now Mick Foley has said his best promos were written for him ahead of time so scripted promos can work for some people. But Bullet points can give the wrestler a little more freedom to express himself and define his character.
- Redefine what you think a "Star" or diva should look like. This they seemed to forgot seeing how smaller guys like Shawn Micheal, Steve Austin and Brett Hart showed you didn't have to be Hulk Hogan in stature and build to draw money. On a side note if you have to hire a new female wrestler keep Johnny "Ace" Lingitus away from the lingerie catalogs, because that's were he apparently looks for "talent".
-Don't rush guys out of developmental. If we seen it once we seen to many time were a guys with a "good look" (Chris Masters, Dave Ortunga. etc...") is called up to the main roster well before they are ready. And while in developmental let the wrestler try to adapt his style of wrestling to the WWE style, more than once have I heard the term cookie cutter wrestler wjhen somebody new comes up.
This. Nothing makes it clear that you're runner-up better than mentioning the guy that's bigger than you. Pepsi will use Coca-Cola in their commercials but you'll never ever see Coke mention Pepsi. Burger King will claim the Whopper is better than the Big Mac, but McDonald's won't even acknowledge the King's existence. So when WWE never ever brings up TNA because they view them as beneath them. TNA just looks desperate when they name drop WWE all the time.TNA
- Stop mentioning the WWE so much. Most experts seem to agree that it makes them look minor league and desperate for attention when they do that.
- Put a hold on hiring Talent WWE let's go. Now they seem to be doing this one for the time being, so good on them. But as it is they barely have room for the guys they have under contract now. And for some reason you do hire a former WWE talent don't put them in a main event fued or title picture right away, it make the guys who have been there longer and probably more deserving look secondary and less important in the long run.
- Get rid of the "ADD" style booking. They apparently have been getting better at this too, but how many face/heel turns have we seen come out of nowhere over the past couple of years with no build up or apparent reason. Not to mention angles being drop with no finish either.
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/article/exclusive-breaking-news-royal-rumble-changing-121235The January classic that kicks off the road to WrestleMania is about to change! The famous match of 30 guys getting into the ring fighting for a main event spot is changing.
I got a few phone calls and texts from sources that the Royal Rumble battle royal match will feature 40 superstars. You heard it here first!
After I first posted this story, WWE's Joey Styles tweeted it which should confirm what my sources told me.
This doesn't change the pool of who is going to win! You still remain with the same handful of guys who are likely choices to be in the main event of WrestleMania.
This does give 10 more guys some face time in one of the most anticipated matches of the year! This is a chance for more character exposure and more feuds to potentially be spawned out of the match.
I feel like this move is long overdue. I mean in 1996 WCW had 3 rings with 60 guys.
In 2001, WWE became the only big game in town after the purchase of WCW and had over 60 guys on the roster. I mean come on, 30 was fine in 1988, but its time to go bigger.
Steel cage went to Hell In A Cell.....Ladder match went to TLC.....Royal Rumble should have more guys!
With the amount of interaction the WWE main roster is having with the FCW roster, I think this would be a great to see some of them in the ring. They come up and down now with NXT, many like Alex Riley still compete in FCW, they are the future of the company. This would be a great precedent to have the guys who are working the hardest to earn a chance to be in the ring for a few minutes on one of the biggest shows of the year.
I mean think about this......you start the precedent this year with having 40 guys in the Rumble and toss a FCW guy or two in the match. In the future this leaves the door open for an easy way to bring someone to the main roster to make an impact. Imagine if you see the guys the final superstars left in the ring after all 40 have come out and in the ring is Orton, Cena, Edge, Sheamus and then a guy like Mason Ryan, who everyone is dubbing as the next Batista.
This is right on pace with the youth movement the WWE is engaged in right now.
Mason Ryan (aka the new Batista) makes his debut and joins the Nexus!
The Batista look alike made his debut Mason Ryan, i thought it was Batista at first.