Status
Not open for further replies.
#MissionMiami
I had a prediction that TNA Knockouts are bad for marketing competition. In short, the company is no longer interested in them in the near future.

Oh yes they are. It's just a rebuilding process right now. Scouting new talent and trying to add fresher faces like Mickie James who is still their top person to sign.

In fact, Velvet Sky and Jay Lethal was on Hot 97 today.

CHANGE! GoseiJon!
I think the NXT **** was WWE's idea for filler. When they couldn't think of doing anything else they throw in a segment where we get 20 minutes of the douchebags beating up random weak people.

Heroes are forever
Dean Malenko, Freebird Michael Hayes, IRS, Arn Anderson & Ricky Steamboat are random weak people?
Not to offend, but you just sounded like the average 11-year old fan.

It was a great way to promote the DVD, everyone will want to buy it now.
I wasn't too fond of that segment, hopefully the legends will do something about it.

From PWPIX.NET (Who usually get it from a more reliable website)

Drew McIntyre and Wade Barrett have been pulled from WWE television as their current work visas have expired and they are no longer eligible to work within the United States. In the case of Barrett, he has returned to Great Britain while he awaits a new visa to be cleared. Meanwhile, McIntyre is believed to be in United States.

According to company sources, no timetable has been set regarding their respective returns.

Uh... Whoops!

Dean Malenko, Freebird Michael Hayes, IRS, Arn Anderson & Ricky Steamboat are random weak people?
Not to offend, but you just sounded like the average 11-year old fan.

It was a great way to promote the DVD, everyone will want to buy it now.
I wasn't too fond of that segment, hopefully the legends will do something about it.

Not to mention that it puts Nexus over as a gang of punks who would do anything to get noticed. Though these beating are getting tiresome, it feels like the nWo all over again.

#MissionMiami
I honestly thought this Angelina Love **** was not going to happen again. But how do you let it happen with TWO of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.