Status
Not open for further replies.
n/s
I had a prediction that TNA Knockouts are bad for marketing competition. In short, the company is no longer interested in them in the near future.

Banned
I had a prediction that TNA Knockouts are bad for marketing competition. In short, the company is no longer interested in them in the near future.

Then I'll be stop watching TNA wrestling all together. Why bothering to get rid of them? Seriously, all men only? Soon or later, they will regretted the decision for not interesting in them.

You mean she wasn't already?

Even before I knew she was even going out with Undertaker, I really enjoyed the work she did in the ring.

I absolutely loved her feud with Mickie James, and the great series of matches they had, my personal favorite being the one at TLC in December, which IMO, stole the show.

Throwing Some Justice!
You mean she wasn't already?

Even before I knew she was even going out with Undertaker, I really enjoyed the work she did in the ring.

I absolutely loved her feud with Mickie James, and the great series of matches they had, my personal favorite being the one at TLC in December, which IMO, stole the show.

When she won the strap for the first time, I considered it then. You might be in the minority, but I founded that fued to be tedious by all means. And I know other people didn't like it either. I respect your opinion on it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.