Status
Not open for further replies.
DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!
Austin had the perfect opportunity to raise hell and Stone Cold Stun guys like John Cena, but he blew it. :disappoin

Heroes are forever
Austin had the perfect opportunity to raise hell and Stone Cold Stun guys like John Cena, but he blew it. :disappoin
Don't blame him, it's WWE's outstanding job of dissapointing.

We
Won't
Entertain

Anyways... next week's guest host will be most interesting, but if Kane doesn't make any kind of appearance, I'm gonna set a building on fire.

Which reminds me how well Paul Bearer would do guest hosting RAW... or wait *thinks back on today* on second thought they might screw it.

#MissionMiami

WWE blew it. This is Stone Cold Steve Austin here and he only got less than 10 minutes the entire show.

Didn't even raise hell or do anything interesting but drink beer in the opening to Raw. Total Fail by WWE.

Jeff Hardy....has the worse mic skills ever. Honestly.

I laughed at Flair telling him to sniff and get high on his paints. :laugh:

I didn't like either show, I practically groaned the entire time when switching back and forth.

Just goes to show...even Austin can't save WWE.

Spoony is right...everyone just...WRESTLE! WRESTLE! WRESTLE!!!:shakefist

This is why I switched back to Classic AWA on ESPN.

My only disappointment with RAW last night was Austin didn't make himself the referee in the Bret/Vince match.

I don't really understand why Orton Vs. Legacy at WrestleMania is being called a Triple Threat Match.

If the winner was declared number one contender for the WWE Championship, I could understand, but as it is, it's a handicap match being called a triple threat just because.

Ratings:

RAW got a 3.7 rating, Impact got a 0.8 rating.

Source: PWInsider

Can somebody please move Impact back to Thursday? It was doing much better there as an alternative.

This weeks TNA Webmatch:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adGQNy9u6SE"]Daniels/Kendrick vs Kazarian/Red[/ame]

and also:

http://pwinsider.com/article/45988/wwe-bans-chair-shots-to-the-head.html?p=1

[hide]A report by the Hartford Courtant revealed that World Wrestling Entertainment officially banned chair shots to the head at the onset of 2010.
The article stemmed from the ongoing political warfare in Connecticut stemming from Linda McMahon's campaign to become Senator. One of McMahon's political rivals, Rob Simmons, who has been taking shots at McMahon's campaign being based around her background running World Wrestling Entertainment, questioned whether McMahon would testify at a local education committee about preventing and treating concussions among High School athletes.

In researching the article, writer Daniela Altimari received the following email from WWE spokesperson Robert Zimmerman:

"In January 2010, WWE amended its Talent Wellness Program, specifically regarding the ImPACT™ Concussion Management Program originally instituted in 2008, eliminating the use of folding chairs or props to "strike" an opponent in the head. Prior to this policy change, The Tables, Ladders and Chairs event in question took place on December 13, 2009. "Incidentally, no performer suffered a concussion during the TLC event."

The company's concussion program features annual examinations of talents as well as evaluations of whether they can return to active competition following head trauma.

The verbiage involving chair shots reads as follows:

*The WWE has eliminated using folding metal chairs to "strike" an opponent in the head.

*The WWE penalizes through fine and/or suspension the following:

-The intentional use of a folding metal chair to "strike" an opponent in the head.

-Any blow to the head that is deemed an INTENTIONAL act.

*The fine and/or suspension will be directed by the EVP of Talent Relations.[/hide]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.