Final Fantasy 16 is set in a world called Valisthea, It reminds me of having a medieval Europe vibes like some old school Final Fantasy Games. It is fitting since we have futuristic settings in the more recent previous games so its cool to see more ancient world this time around.

Consider showing this trailer to someone who just finished the first Final Fantasy in 1987. Their skull would completely blow out. We've come a long way from small pixels to more lifelike graphics. Final Fantasy XV features stunning graphics, music, and a gripping storyline, as well as a new gameplay mode. But this is on an entirely different level!

Being a devoted player of video games who has played Final Fantasy since its inception, I am excited for this next sequel. I was born in 1979, and even though I've been playing video games since I was four years old, I still have a lot of passion for the industry. I have a vast amount of gaming experience thanks to all of the many gaming consoles and games that have come out since I was a kid.

I completely agree! Valisthea appears to be an intriguing world to explore, and I'm looking forward to seeing what adventures and challenges await us. It's nice to get away from the more futuristic settings of recent games. It's amazing to see how far the Final Fantasy franchise has come since its inception, and the graphics in Final Fantasy XV are truly breathtaking. This series is distinguished by its stunning visuals, captivating music, and compelling storyline. I can't wait to see what kind of improvements and advancements Final Fantasy 16 will bring!

The battle system appears mediocre, and the world's biomes are only forest or desert, which is disappointing but to be expected from an MMO's lead. Hopefully, this is just a demo and the world contains actual NPCs and life, because it appears far too empty for a game that will be released in three months.

How excited are you for this trailer, people? Nowadays, every half-decent game has stunning visuals. The character in this trailer did nothing but walk and run for a reason. They would have done so if they thought showing us some gaming would increase sales, but they didn't, which says a lot. I am not impressed at all.