レイモン (雷蒙)
He's more into games instead of the real world things.

I actually found Kanon kind of annoying. She just seemed kind of full of herself being an idol. I found it amusing how Katsuragi is just ignoring her.
Well she's not self absorbed actually but without spoiling it I'll say she gets better in the next episode. You'll see why she acts the way she does.

レイモン (雷蒙)
Now the question for the next episode remains...what will happen to Keima, and Elsie if they are not able to help Kanon because she dissapered all of a sudden I also find Keima "capturing" Kanon to be quite a challenge, unless he is able to somehow find a way to learn more about her past, and get past the level of love that surpasses her fans, it will be quite a challenge to get an idol that is adored by so much fans.

read the manga, give it an 7 out of 10, romance is pretty good till after the teacher arc. idk about the anime, quite surprising, never thought they would make it into an anime.

it is not bakuman...but is alright.

レイモン (雷蒙)
Most Mangas are being adapted into either anime or live-action show.

:eyebrow:
popular manga get adapted. never thought that GWOKs would become an anime. I guess it did become popular.
Well...it was obvious this manga was popular but not many people pay attention to mangas like these. Glad they extended Kanon's arc to a third act. I always felt the last two captures were way too short.

レイモン (雷蒙)
So far for now, barely seeing them collecting any other spirits.

Well if Keima can
[Hide]find all the goddesses[/hide]
He won't need to do much more hunting.