[Anime] The World God Only Knows

Reimon

レイモン (雷蒙)
Episode 3 the finally of Mio's arc.

The smooth moves and persistent act of Keima move Mio bit by bit from tsun to dere and also enters the dominion of a queen status.:laugh:

Keima is trying to release the dere side but he meets an unexpected side or maybe he is the one who awaken the dominatrix side of Mio?

Mio's mother was not shown but her father was shown and also Mio's cute pass. She doesn't grow much from the graduation and even the graduation makes me confuse if it's kindergarten or elementary graduation.

Go-On Black

I always feel bad for him when the girl forgets everything, but at least it seemed like she may have had some interest in him at the end since she was blushing after he counted her money.

Reimon

レイモン (雷蒙)
keima.jpg

:laugh:, the game is bug, can't complete the game at all.

Go-On Black

The buggy game was hilarious. I think they spent a little too much time going through the loop though since it felt like it was half the episode.

Reimon

レイモン (雷蒙)
Today's epsiode was in all Kanon's tension about whatever happened in the past in her past band was well-played, even if she's a bit obsessive about having our protagonist notice her.

Go-On Black

I actually found Kanon kind of annoying. She just seemed kind of full of herself being an idol. I found it amusing how Katsuragi is just ignoring her.