The Witcher Season 3: Final Trailer (We Think)

Netflix really knows how to ruin a good thing. Releasing The Witcher Season 3 one episode at a time is a joke. Who has the patience for that? We want to binge-watch and enjoy the whole season at once. It's frustrating and shows a complete lack of understanding of what viewers want..The decision by Netflix to split the release of The Witcher Season 3 is simply foolish. It's a clear attempt to keep us entangled and subscribed for a longer period of time. It's not working for me. I'm sick of their games and deceptive techniques. Release all episodes at once, just like a regular streaming service!

With love and light
I'm hyped! It's cool to see Henry Cavill as Geralt again, even though it's his last season. I'm curious to see how Liam Hemsworth will take over the role in the future. The trailer gave us a glimpse of Geralt going into battle and protecting Ciri. Can't wait to see the monsters and magic in this season!

I have mixed feelings about the Witcher season 3 trailer. On one hand, it's exciting to know that the show is coming back, but on the other hand, I'm sad that this will be Henry Cavill's final outing as Geralt. I hope Liam Hemsworth does justice to the character in the future.

Administrator
Staff member
After watching the Witcher season 3 trailer, I'm super excited for the new episodes! Henry Cavill has been fantastic as Geralt, and it's a bit bittersweet to see him in his final outings. But hey, change can be good, right? I'm curious to see how Liam Hemsworth will bring his own touch to the character. The trailer promised more monsters and magic, and I'm definitely looking forward to that! I hope Liam Hemsworth can step up to the challenge. The trailer gave us a taste of the action and the stakes seem higher than ever. Can't wait to see how it all plays out!

I just seen the Witcher 3 season 3 trailer, and it made me both excited and sad. Henry Cavill has played Geralt so well that it's difficult to envision anyone else in the role. I'm hoping Liam Hemsworth can bring something exciting to the role. I'm looking forward to the next season because the teaser previewed violent combat and Ciri's protection.

Life sucks =(
Not gonna watch season 4 unless Henry is back. Season 3 will be my last season. No Cavill no watch!