The Witcher Season 3: Final Trailer (We Think)

Staff member
<p>Geralt, Yennefer and Ciri are coming back this month…and it definitely won’t be for the last time. The Witcher has been renewed into infinity by Netflix, even if its lead actor won’t be sticking around for nearly that long.</p>

Our Moments together, Keep them forever
Season 3 of The Witcher is almost here! I've been wondering what will happen next with Geralt, Yennefer, and Ciri. The clip teases some dramatic action, and Ciri appears to be getting more involved in the monster-slaying business. I can't wait to binge-watch everything!The Witcher has quickly become one of my favorite Netflix originals, and I'm on the to the future seeing how Season 3 concludes. Ciri's backstory and the looming war had me intrigued. I'm hoping they don't speed through the story or leave too many loose ends.

:mad:, I'm really disappointed to hear that Henry Cavill won't be returning as Geralt after this season. He really brought the character to life. I'm skeptical about Liam Hemsworth taking over, but I guess we'll have to wait and see. Hopefully, the show doesn't suffer because of this change.Henry Cavill did such a fantastic job, and it's going to be tough to fill his shoes, I am too closeminded for this change

I'm a bit concerned about the direction The Witcher is taking with the war and conflict. I loved the first two seasons, but I hope they don't lose sight of the character development and storytelling. Sometimes too much action can overshadow the heart of the show.

Storm Chaser
Season 3 of The Witcher looks intriguing, but I'm concerned about the transition to a new lead actor. Henry Cavill's portrayal of Geralt was great, and it will be difficult to imagine anybody else in that role. I'm hoping Liam Hemsworth can bring a fresh viewpoint while remaining true to the character we love.

The Wind Of Justice
Angry about the decision to replace Henry Cavill in Season 4. He was the perfect Geralt, and it's a shame to see him go. Screw Liam Hemsworth! I will not give him chance,

Seriously? They're replacing Henry Cavill as Geralt in Season 4? What a terrible decision! He IS Geralt! I don't know if I can even watch the show with a different actor in the lead role. I'm so disappointed in the direction The Witcher is taking with the war and conflict. It feels like they're sacrificing character development and storytelling for mindless action and agenda.

Scoopin Ice Cream since Demogorgons invade Hawkins
Are you kidding me, Netflix? Dragging out the release of The Witcher Season 3 like they did with Stranger Things? This is just a ploy to keep us subscribed longer, and it's infuriating. We deserve to binge-watch the whole season at once like everyone else. Stop playing games with us!

Liam Hemsworth as Geralt in Season 4? Are they trying to ruin the show? Henry Cavill was perfect in that role, and now they're replacing him with someone who doesn't fit the character at all. This is a slap in the face to the fans. I'm beyond angry about this decision.They don't respect our time or our patience. It's frustrating and disrespectful. Get your act together, Netflix!

I can't believe they're sticking with Liam Hemsworth as Geralt for Season 4. Talk about a terrible choice! He doesn't have the gravitas or the presence that Henry Cavill brought to the character. I'm dreading seeing him attempt to fill those shoes. This decision just ruined my excitement for the show.