The Walking Dead

I'm pretty ecited about season 4 and when I look at the date it's just two months away. Still some time but it gets less.

I don't know what to expect after the ending of season 3, I don't believe they will have a long story with the governour. It's critical now for the show because they have to come up with a new concept.

This was the TV series that got me into watching TV episodes. Started off with The Walking Dead, moved on to Breaking Bad, and so on.

Anyways, the season 4 trailer looked pretty awesome! New characters were introduced, and new problems arose, I'm definitely interested to see how Rick and the group will turn out, and what kind of actions the Governor will take, especially after he went on a crazy killing spree. I really hope one of the main characters doesn't die, but that's inevitable. I just hope it's not one of my favorites, Glenn or Daryl. I have no idea how many seasons there are going to be, but I'm just hoping that they will live until the final season and the final episode.

I have watched 2 episodes of this show and find myself amazed at the writers' ability to stretch rotting flesh into a television series. That's a special kind of creativity.

I'm going to watch more of it, if I can remember to do so!

The walking dead has never drawn me into watching it, theres usually a lot of talking and not much action. I have been able to watch a few episodes at a friends house, and its more fun to watch with others than alone.