The walking dead game - second season

I loved the first season of the walking dead game, to be honest I had never liked a game so much (I've been playing video games since I was 16!). This game was just excellent... I played it several times actually, the first time I decided to do what I thought was the right thing and sided with Kenny. The second time I decided to side with Lilly (out of curiosity), it was so fun!!

I'm very excited the second season might be coming out very soon! I already bought the DLC 400 days and I'm almost done playing it. It was a good game as well... a light snack before the main meal ;)

Is anyone else over here anxiously waiting for this game to come out?

Buying a new pc in two weeks, I will try out those TWD games them. Hope them to be as great as the TV show.

Well, the game is based on the TV show, but the story in the game is mainly focused on other survivors. Most of those survivors are never seen on the TV show, the only ones you will see in this game (that also appear on the TV show) are Gleen and Hershel. The rest are totally new characters. The first season of this game was a really engaging one :D

I absolutely loved the first season. I can't wait for the second one.