Ian Burton

Awkward Correspondent
The Visitor is another horror movie from Blumhouse Productions. It is the same company that gave us horror hits like Firestarter, Halloween Kills, Freaky, Us, The Purge, and Insidious trilogy. They always deliver when it comes to horror. Director Justin P. Lange collaborates with the writers Simon Boyes and Adam Mason to make this film happen. The Visitor will have thrills, mysteries, and dread.

The primary role in this horror movie will be played by Finn Jones, who is most known for his role as Iron Fist in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (and we can...

Continue reading...

Zato

Let me Carve your way
The main character exhibits symptoms of the syndrome known as dumb horror protagonist. when one of the characters mentioned that he needed to get away from everyone. It is best for him to flee while he still has the opportunity. Instead, he made the decision to conduct additional investigation because of his damn curiosity.

fcbetting

Sine there is thesis that every person have at least six look-alikes in this world with good resources somebody could make a documentary movie similar to this.

lindseysmathis

I use to think Kiera Knightly and Natalie Portman are the same person. So yeah having look alikes is kind of common. There are even look alikes of different ethnicities.

I mean this guy looks like Brad Pitt and he is Asian
a0L8B7d_460s.jpg