The Viewing Globe V4 - Tentacles. All Up in Your Face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Happy new year's, guys.

I'm very glad that 2010's finally leave us behind. It was truly a crappy year. It was too much, but I'm looking forward to 2011 more than ever.

Anyway, I want to communicate with you people more than ever. That's my new year's resolution. I don't want to be a fool anymore. Or be nice to you people. Indeed, it was very ugly for us fighting. To be honest with you, we were acting like 12 years old at that time. Time for us to move on.

From now on, if you people don't really understand what I'm saying, please let me know. I'll try my best to explain more.

I have lots more resolution to share with you.

Banned
So how'd it end up goin MS?

Pretty good!

It was just a night of hanging out and chatting mostly. Rubbed her feet (she LOVED that, her job has her on her feet alot) and Back, Kissed at midnight (nothing heavy, just a two second peck really) and spent the rest of the night over at her place asleep on the Couch. Got back here about 9am after breakfast.

(っ・ω・)っ
Pretty good!

It was just a night of hanging out and chatting mostly. Rubbed her feet (she LOVED that, her job has her on her feet alot) and Back, Kissed at midnight (nothing heavy, just a two second peck really) and spent the rest of the night over at her place asleep on the Couch. Got back here about 9am after breakfast.

Sounds nice. What sort of stuff did you guys chat about? :3333

Banned
Sounds nice. What sort of stuff did you guys chat about? :3333

About her family, my family, Movies, Books and TV we like, What school was like for us, Music......ya know, Date Stuff.

Oh, and i told her about Toku and HJU.

Banned
Unforgivable!

Why am I ignored when I'm willing to be friendly towards you people? I'm not going to let my resolution fall on deaf ears. Come on, we have to move on past this. 2010 is long dead. Long gone.

That's just great. I don't like being ignored. Didn't I said that "I want to communicate with you people more than ever", damn it! :mad:

Go on. Keep acting like 12 years old at your will. I'm already move on.

My belts talk.
Unforgivable!

Why am I ignored when I'm willing to be friendly towards you people? I'm not going to let my resolution fall on deaf ears. Come on, we have to move on past this. 2010 is long dead. Long gone.

That's just great. I don't like being ignored. Didn't I said that "I want to communicate with you people more than ever", damn it! :mad:

Fucking hell... I'd hoped we left you in 2010. Guess we're not that lucky.

Banned
Oh, dear.
Smiley-Facepalm.gif

We have to move on past this. This is 2011, not 2010 anymore.

Friendship and the Cosmos.
Unforgivable!

Dude, chill out. Kura was just talking to MS about his date. And you posted that 6 minutes ago.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
SK, I don't think they were ignoring. They're locked in a conversation of sorts right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.