The Viewing Globe V4 - Tentacles. All Up in Your Face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PARTY HARD
Use Multi-quotes.

The thing that Darkster uses to...piss of someone in this thread. Can't remember who, but it was funny.

The magazine only has Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Yu-gi-oh 5D's and Psyren now. (Although I think it might just be a 3 chapter preview.) This month's issue had a chapter of Death Note to promote the first volume of the black editions.Right now, I'm hoping that Ultimo was cut this moth for the Death Note chapter, and I just overreacted. Guess I'll have to wait another month to find out.

hunh. Psyren?.....How is it?

--

Edit:

I just learned what "moe" means....for some reason, I'm a bit annoyed.

Last edited:
Eye See You
30 Days of Night was a fucking super surprise, what a kick ass movie. Hosh Joshnett ftw!.

what happened if he passed away? I'm betting there would be NO ONE who can replace him.

At this point I don't think anyone. But I haven't tuned in to day time tv in a long fucking time either. Last I did see there was Steve spin off show but that's all I know. Maury, Springer, Steve. The Big 3.

They'll probably give it to Steve ... or is his show still on the air? Either way, he'll probably take over.

No idea. Someone needs to find out wtf is going on, if the show is still on or what.

Also, I would LOVE some DVD or Blu-ray Boxed set seasons of Springer to come out. I think they could do it.

Not to start a political thing, but yeah Obama is guilty of **** as well. Bush Jr caused some problems, but so has Obama. You know why? He's a politician. They ALL cause problems.

What I loved is how everyone thought Obama was an angel and would change the poor existance that the US is in which is bullshit to me. Start complaining when you have curfews and get shot for stealing gum, and have to ride camels to work instead of driving cars.

Viva la USA.

The "musician" who became a radio show host who downgraded the quality of good radio every Saturday night.

Before he actually showed up on the show I was watching I figured he was some sort of douche bag and I was right. I know guitarists and radio show hosts who could pickle **** this guy for fun.

When did school supplies get so fucking expensive? I just spent around $80 on **** yesterday, and that was with me purposely trying to find the cheapest stuff I could.

Look at it this way. All that **** will pay off when you are done school and making some serious cash.

Jerry Springer is still around? Holy crap, how old is he now?

67 is the new 24.

-Well, it doesn't help when the idiot's who work there put exceedingly heavy object's RIGHT ON THE EDGE of the shelf so that only breathing on it will cause it to fall off.

-Since i'm contracted, it's in there that i have to find someone else to take that contract before i can sign another. Pretty much unless i'm fired i have to find my own replacement.

Ah.

You could say the same thing about Den-O?

**** Den-O hate. At this point it's funny as hell when Toei announces a new movie each year.

Status
Not open for further replies.