The Viewing Globe V4 - Tentacles. All Up in Your Face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's over 8,000!
Almost weekend time for me. Friends, beer, movies, lazy.... I can't wait.

:laugh:

Pffft, that's nothing have you checked out Forever Knight.

OK, Mr. 16,000+ posts KAGEKI...

Who the **** is Dave Navarow?.

The "musician" who became a radio show host who downgraded the quality of good radio every Saturday night.

They took Ultimo out of Jump That was, like, the only series I was reading. **** you, Viz. **** you.>8:)sparta!:

I remember the first chapters. It was weak. What does Jump have now?

is now a pony, it seems.
The magazine only has Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Yu-gi-oh 5D's and Psyren now. (Although I think it might just be a 3 chapter preview.) This month's issue had a chapter of Death Note to promote the first volume of the black editions.Right now, I'm hoping that Ultimo was cut this moth for the Death Note chapter, and I just overreacted. Guess I'll have to wait another month to find out.

is now a pony, it seems.
It really has. I think it all started going down after they got rid of Shaman King, but that's just me :thumbs:

The magazine only has Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Yu-gi-oh 5D's and Psyren now. (Although I think it might just be a 3 chapter preview.) This month's issue had a chapter of Death Note to promote the first volume of the black editions.Right now, I'm hoping that Ultimo was cut this moth for the Death Note chapter, and I just overreacted. Guess I'll have to wait another month to find out.
Does the black edition come with Kool aid?
The quality really decreased.
Because they switched from GX to 5D's?

Banned
Man, been busy tonight....and i still have to work.......
Have a good night everyone...i hope mind is better than last.

Is not impressed right now...
When did school supplies get so fucking expensive? I just spent around $80 on **** yesterday, and that was with me purposely trying to find the cheapest stuff I could.

Status
Not open for further replies.