The Viewing Globe V4 - Tentacles. All Up in Your Face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Oh, god. I'm so mad at Americans as of right now. I've seen those negative comments towards President's speech at SOTU! They haven't give him a chance to finish what he started. It's like they want to throw him out of the White House.

They're blaming him for our economy mess...:redface2:

For the straight fact; It was President Bush who did all that! It was him who bear the responsible to caused our economy to upside down! Under him, we lost so many jobs. That's why I wasn't able to find a damn job under him! Under eight fucking years! :mad:

Banned
Oh, god. I'm so mad at Americans as of right now. I've seen those negative comments towards President's speech at SOTU! They haven't give him a chance to finish what he started. It's like they want to throw him out of the White House.

They're blaming him for our economy mess...:redface2:

For the straight fact; It was President Bush who did all that! It was him who bear the responsible to caused our economy to upside down! Under him, we lost so many jobs. That's why I wasn't able to find a damn job under him! Under eight fucking years! :mad:

Not to start a political thing, but yeah Obama is guilty of **** as well. Bush Jr caused some problems, but so has Obama. You know why? He's a politician. They ALL cause problems.

PARTY HARD
WHY did you post 3 times in a row? Twice, okay. Three times, that's just stupid.

Edit:
I got ninja-ed by KingRanger...

Banned
Not to start a political thing, but yeah Obama is guilty of **** as well. Bush Jr caused some problems, but so has Obama. You know why? He's a politician. They ALL cause problems.

Well..President Obama is very passionate person himself. He's far different than our former president, you know? Come on, we have to give him a chance! We just got out of the grip of Bush Presidency in eight years!

And how can you be so damn sure that they all cause problems, just because they're politicians? :eyebrow:

変わって欲しくないよ。
Oh god, 'Naturally' just came up on random Winamp shuffle. TIME TO DANCE LIKE A NERD.

heal your heart by my love ~ ♬

Status
Not open for further replies.