The Viewing Globe V4 - Tentacles. All Up in Your Face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It stinks.
Agreed. I haven't watched it in years but whenever I do it's still entertainment as ****. Like WWE talk show, like Springer was. I say let it continue for what it is. If garbage like Twilight or Star Trek can run on tv and become #1 in movies, why can't sleaze tv like this?.

Jerry Springer is still around? Holy crap, how old is he now?

Banned
A) Why are you injury prone?, are you not aware of ur surroundings?.
B) Why would you lose a promotion if another working backs out of something?.

-Well, it doesn't help when the idiot's who work there put exceedingly heavy object's RIGHT ON THE EDGE of the shelf so that only breathing on it will cause it to fall off.

-Since i'm contracted, it's in there that i have to find someone else to take that contract before i can sign another. Pretty much unless i'm fired i have to find my own replacement.

Banned
Damn, he's THAT old?? And he's still hosting his own show? Unbelievable.

Yes. He's still going, unfortunately. He could do much more, you know? Like being an actor? Yet, he's still hosting his own show. I'm not watching his garbage anymore.

Eye See You
Jerry Springer is still around? Holy crap, how old is he now?

Who cares?. He is an Icon. I'd kill a white kid at a black funeral for a new Springer show. People love to hate.... and that is what Jerry is all about.

-Well, it doesn't help when the idiot's who work there put exceedingly heavy object's RIGHT ON THE EDGE of the shelf so that only breathing on it will cause it to fall off.

-Since i'm contracted, it's in there that i have to find someone else to take that contract before i can sign another. Pretty much unless i'm fired i have to find my own replacement.

I'd get into a good Start-Drinking program ASAP.

Why don't u Prism Bick those bitches?.

Status
Not open for further replies.